One More Day

Tomorrow Walt Disney World will begin Cast Member previews, with AP previews beginning on the 9th and the general public being welcomed back on the 11th. Living in a pandemic stricken world, I will never again take for granted that the parks will be open, and of course they could shut down again as easily as they are opening back up.

But I will feel much better tomorrow knowing that someone somewhere is enjoying a spin on the teacups, devouring a churro, taking a safari through Africa, or flying over Pandora.

one%20More%20day

What’s something you would do if you were attending the CM previews at MK/AK tomorrow?

17 Likes

I wonder if MDE will actively be showing wait times?

2 Likes

I’m excited too despite having no immediate plans to revisit (probably 2021). It makes me happy to know my favorite place isn’t sitting empty and people are there enjoying it!

2 Likes

Good question! I guess we will find out soon. On the one hand, CMs will need to know the wait times when they are attending. On the other hand, seems like they wouldn’t need to advertise it widely. In the past I remember you sharing separate website links for CM data for RotR. It wasn’t wait times but it was something like that. Do you remember what I’m talking about?

1 Like

I don’t, but it doesn’t mean I didn’t… :laughing:

I’m about to call it a night, but I’ll dig thorough my old posts / etc tomorrow while at work to see if I can find what you are mentioning.

1 Like

Just found what I was thinking of:

The link doesn’t work anymore and I can’t remember what it used to say…

If I could attend the preview, I’d ride BTM after dark at MK and eat at Flame Tree BBQ at AK… assuming those things are available during the preview.

3 Likes

I would just sit up in the train station and take it in. And bawl.

I have already told hubby that I am doing nothing on Saturday but watching live feeds all day

7 Likes

HM. You are mine. 13 times in a row.

5 Likes

First, I would stand at the train station, looking down Main Street to soak it all in.

Then, I would ride 7DMT and BTMR 10x each.

In between have breakfast waffles and dessert waffles at Sleepy Hollow, Dole Whips, ice cream at the parlor, pretzels, pork carnitas anything at Pecos Bill.

Really wander AK and soak it in. Eat at Flame Tree and Satuli. Eat all the desserts I missed out on in December.

HS: soak in TSL and ride SDD 10x. Eat 12 cream cheese pretzels and maybe a few more for @Randall1028,

Epcot: soak in the details and stop gripping about the construction!

5 Likes

Not 999??

3 Likes

I would stand in the middle of Main Street. I would look and listen and cry.

3 Likes

Of course not! There’s room for 1000!!

5 Likes

Enjoy the sight of being in the Magic Kingdom again, and People mover at night.

3 Likes

I’d go ride Small World for an hour. Just kidding.

Spaceship Earth for sure. Never know when it will really close for refurb…

The general walk-around would be just wonderful in all of the parks. I love the music that’s playing all around. If I could get to MK early enough, a ride on the Main Street Vehicles would be great.

3 Likes

Another day, another destiny. This never ending road to Walt Disney…

I would probably ride People Mover several times in a row. I would need that long to get over my emotions. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Curious…are there any known CM vloggers out there who will be vlogging this? We watched a TM preview from Universal when it was opening…but I wasn’t sure if there are similar CM vloggers (as in…not sure what Disney does or doesn’t allow in that regard).

2 Likes

Was going to ask the same question! Anyone to follow today?

1 Like

ResortTv1 is starting a livestream at 8:50 this morning

3 Likes

Pandemic brain ( as I often have to stop and think what day of the week it is), but I have still been regarding the opening as far off. It’s this week!! It is boggling my mind. I cannot wait to read reports.

1 Like