One day Epcot touring plans

Hello! I did a custom touring plan for our day in Epcot. I do not have any FP booked as our time has not come yet however these are the ones I was thinking of getting. I wanted some opinions for whether there is anything we could improve. We will rope drop Frozen, get our tier one fast pass for Test Track and based on available fast passes for later in the day (I have been watching this) we should be able to pick one up after we complete our third FP for Soarin around 3pm. On the touring plans app I have been monitoring what fast passes are generally available around 1130 each day. It does show availability for “1” guest however we will be a group of 10. Do you think it will be possible for us to all get a day of soaring fast pass?
Thanks for all your help and suggestions!

This site will show you, clearly, what days have the best odds of getting group FPP. The largest number they list is group of 4, but those tend the be the better “large group” FPP availability days.

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835236

1 Like

FWIW, I just booked our Epcot FPPs at 30 days out, because we’re staying offsite. For a party of 7, there was no availability before noon for Spaceship Earth or any tier 1 attractions. There was availability for everything later in the day, at least when I logged in right at 7am EST. I’m sure you’ll have better luck if you’re booking 60 days out.

2 Likes

We are 60 days out so fingers crossed! Perhaps my hopes are unrealistic though :slight_smile: I guess I’ll try my best and adjust as necessary!

1 Like

We are a party of 7 for our upcoming November trip. We were able to get SE at pretty much any time of the day we wanted and I even modified it multiple times during the day as I received advice here on the forum.

I went for 10:25 TT, 11:25 MS, and 12:25 SE.
I hope to rope drop FEA (really hope to get a Akershus PPO ADR with res finder) and go directly to Soarin’ (ugh the walking!).

1 Like

You might consider heading straight to Soarin after FEA. The wait doesn’t rise as quickly there.

1 Like

My only comment is that both Test Track and Soarin are tier 1 fast passes. Do you think you will be able to get same day availability for one of those? I doubt that will be the case, so might want to get a backup plan just in case.

1 Like

@BoilerMomPharmD thank you!! I’ll definitely check out the wait time once we are done those rides and hopefully it will be not too bad!! @Dad_of_twin_girls thanks for your response! I have been looking at the day of availability for each ride around lunch time and there always seems to be some for Soarin! Perhaps we won’t be so lucky but one can hope! If not we will have to wait it out…

That would be great! I was nkt counting on it for our trip, but if I can get one that would be fantastic!

1 Like