OMG We Fly Out Sunday!

Insert sound of me losing my s$%#

5 Likes

You’re gonna have a great time!!

1 Like

Aw man! We fly home tomorrow! Looks like you’re coming in time for a nice heat wave. Have an awesome trip!!

3 Likes

I fly down Sunday too - I’m so looking forward to it.

3 Likes

Me 3. Lets do this thing!

3 Likes

Woot Woot!! Have a blast @Jmarkey86 and @bigmikeh1965_639024!! I know I will

2 Likes

Nooo!!

1 Like

Me too! So excited to be done with work so I can focus on our trip. Glad we have tomorrow to pack, and excited it looks pretty warm this week.

2 Likes

Nice!! I’m a little jealous. I have to work tomorrow.

Any of you still have to pack or is that just me lol?

I mentioned packing in another post. I came home from work today and all the suit cases were packed.

I had clothes laid out for a week which is common for me. DW just took them and decided to get all 4 of us done.

2 Likes

Woo to the flipping hoo!!! Have a great time!!!

1 Like

You do it right. I’m running around like a chicken with its head cutoff.

Same!!

1 Like

Thanks!!

We’re here now and we’re leaving on Wednesday to go back to home. Staying at Pop Century and we bought a $50 microwave if anybody wants it let me know. It’s paid for itself ten times over over the the last week and a half.

1 Like

Thanks! That’s an awesome offer. We’re staying at AOA so no need , but hopefully someone else can take you up in it.

At airport. DD5 asks, when do we get on the plane? I say, 2 hours. She says, “Aww, that’s so boring.” If only she knew how lucky we were to get easy, pre-paid parking, super friendly ticketing agent and no line at security.

Deep breath in. Deep breath out.

2 Likes