OMG Trip Dashboard! You've got to see this!

This is a thing of awesomeness. I think I should just give up the rest of my life now…@Len

And it’s only going to get BETTER!

6 Likes

Just set up my September trip on the Dashboard…very cool.

1 Like

I set my board up too! I love it!!

1 Like

I know that they are still adjusting it, but FYI the link to get to this forum doesn’t work yet. I do love it though! It is great to have everything all on one page!

1 Like

Yes. I love this! I am guessing that this is a new feature. I have put in my tentative plans for next May! Woo hoo

1 Like

Love it! Great new feature

1 Like

I actually have been waiting to try out forum until some of the dust settled and my first log in showed the Dashboard and now I kind of love the switch!! Just set up our September trip!

1 Like

Which forum link? The two on the dashboard seem to be working, are you talking about from somewhere else?

I love it so far! What an awesome addition! I loved seeing the weather predications and crowd calendars all in one location!

1 Like

They are working now - never mind. :slight_smile:

I love it!! I just set up our November trip… now to the touring plans! SO EXCITED!! :smile:

Thanks for sharing the blog post @docmcstubbins! I hadn’t seen this yet. I cannot wait to give this a try!! So much awesomeness offered on this site!!! :smiley:

1 Like

@doc…Loved the title of this post…reminded me of Aladdin movie when the parade is coming through town and the king says “Jafar, you must come see this!” :slight_smile:

1 Like

OK, so if we’re doing our first two days and one night at UOR then the next six days and five nights at WDW, do I need to create two different “trips” or can I combined them into one trip on one dashboard view?

Right now, two trips. In the near future you’ll be able to combine into one.

Yeah, the new dashboards are pretty amazing. I started a topic in the meta category to discuss them :smile:

1 Like