Okay Liners - Weigh in - Need to get a battery charger for iphone

I have and love the Jackery, though I have nothing to compare it to. Unlike other chargers mentioned, it only does one charge as I bought the cheapest version ($20). What is great about it, however, is the size - very small, like the size of a lipstick. And it’s a well-designed and easy to use product. It does get hot while it’s charging, but not a big issue.

Let me say up front that I worked at mophie in the past.

But still, I can honestly say I’m a fan of their products - I have one of the Powerstation Pros myself. I can also tell you that customer service there is excellent - they really want to make sure that people are happy with their products. To give you an idea, let me tell you a story. There was a gentleman from California that had been helped by one of the CS folks. While he was in Kalamazoo for a business trip, he made a special trip out to the mophie office to shake the hand of the rep who helped him.

BTW, if money is tight and you still want some mophie goodness - keep an eye out on groupon, they’ll often sell refurbished inventory through there.

They’re fine as long as they are still sealed in their enclosure.

I have a jackery and a trent. The jackery was on sale. It’s neater than my trent (which is a slightly lode model). I’d say the jackery doesn’t hold charge as well. But will probably take it as its neater and lighter…

Anyone have experience with
http://www.amazon.com/Powerful-Portable-RAVPower-Technology-Lightning/dp/B00MQSMEEE

My Trent is big- that looks enormous !

Yeah, it’s roughly 5"x3"x1", so not tiny, but it also has one of the larger capacities I’ve found, and it is going in the bottom of a backpack dieing traveling or in the storm shelter during tornado season.

How big is your charger?

Well, I guess that is it much larger than my Trent and I actually bought a second one! The Trent is square in shape, that may be why that looks bigger to me. I keep that bigger one charged for emergencies and carry a smaller, slightly bigger than a lipstick, charger in my bag. My everyday one I got as a two-pack in Costco.

We just got back from our trip with our new Anker 2nd Gen astro E5 16000 mAh. This is the best charger we have ever had! It fully charges mine AND my husband’s phone.