Ok who has been telling people about the Sacred Spaces?

99 days!

1 Like

DFB definitely talked about it recently…

O. M. G.

Someone is working for them…

2 Likes

It was me. It did it to spite you. :wink:

1 Like

I’m gonna scratch your face off.

1 Like

I just got a new Mickey suitcase that you can hop into as we drive down Airport Rd!

1 Like

I’ll wait for you on Brown Ave in front of the Airport Diner! I’ll bring a mask - they’re all the rage!

2 Likes

Funny — I got a notification that someone liked my trip report thread from last year, and since I’m horribly procrastinate-y today, I went back and reread it. /sigh/ indeed… I want to be there right now.

6 Likes

Let’s just all go.

3 Likes

OKAY!!! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: I’ll go dig my Mickey ears out of the closet right now!!! Meet you at Nomad Lounge…?

I was texting @Keith718 earlier today about how unfair it is that the orange one has ruined everything, including two Disney trips this year. I just want to be in the parks, eating tasty noms and basking in the magic. Sigh.

4 Likes

Good job keeping it a secret.

So you are not the leak

Or are you?? Perhaps you realize I am on to you and you are covering your tracks.

I’ll be watching you. Always watching.

8 Likes

Hmmm, I might have listed it in my outdoor seating post. :thinking:

But I absolutely did not mention this:

4 Likes

what a pretty little thing floating in that drink :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I would never tell of the Sacred Spaces™️, I promise! Swear to Mickey!

3 Likes

Well if your going to bring the Mouse himself into it I guess I believe you.

Now help me sort out who the traitor is!

1 Like

It’s a glowing lotus. They come with some of the alcoholic drinks, or are $4.99 if you get one with the non alcoholic ones (at least in 2018, they were that price)

2 Likes

I see my flyers have had an effect. Exxxcellent. Deny me my ap discount will you?

Yeah, I’ll quadruple your business then!! Muahahah—Er hey wait a second…

4 Likes

:open_mouth:

You are in trouble, mister.

:angry:

1 Like

I do the same thing every time someone likes one of my trip reports. I am sometimes surprised by what I read because I forgot what happened :joy:

3 Likes

Noooo. that’s the best watering hole anywhere. Especially now with the cavalcade of characters on pontoon boats every 15 minutes!

3 Likes