OBNurseNH's Secret Star Wars Viewing Thread

It may be sacreligious but I wanted Grogu to be last. Like Baby Jesus … what child is this? :joy:

4 Likes

I posted this in memes thread. DD’s gingerbread village and Santa Grogu!

5 Likes

I fully support this

4 Likes

That? Is awesome.

2 Likes

We open one small gift on Christmas Eve.

11 Likes

I approve of this gift! :+1:t3: :joy:

4 Likes

My three daughters each made me a card featuring my favorite force-sensitive Child. I love the progression in skill from DD2 to DD4 and DD7!

18 Likes

Santa felt I was a good little rebel this year :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m enrolled in the academy!

I saw this on a YouTube video months ago. I went on a mission at DL to find it and it was nowhere. Not available on ShopDisney. But Santa is magical and it was under my tree!!

14 Likes

Those are all great! I think I like Jane’s the most! You have done great artists in the family.

4 Likes

We just watched The Book of Boba Fett. Good stuff! It helps fill in some gaps.Like how did he get out of the Sarlacc after we last saw him in Return of the Jedi.

4 Likes

Yes, watched this last night too and loved the style of it. I really do think Disney has done a terrific job with the Star Wars live action shows - was worried they would mess Star Wars up, but very satisfying to watch.

3 Likes

We wondered this too and were glad of the opening scene.
I hadn’t been sure if we were going to have missed anything by never having seen any of the animated series, but so far it’s great :sweat_smile::+1:t2:

Recognised Matt Berry droid immediately. Hard not to really. He’s so distinctive! :rofl::rofl::+1:t2::+1:t2:

3 Likes

I’ve seen all of the Clone Wars episodes. There were some with a teenage Boba Fett that were interesting to watch in terms of learning more about him and his motivations. Season 2 Episodes 20-21-22 formed a story arc featuring him. Boba Fett is also in Season 4 Episodes 15 (very minor role) and 20.

3 Likes

We watched Book of Boba Fett last night and are so excited for where this series will go! I love all the Easter Eggs and flashbacks and nostalgia. I think this episode kind of sets some things up and wasn’t itself the best episode of Star Wars TV, but it was still very enjoyable. Can’t wait for next week! I may have to watch again.

He must be a British actor. I saw all this chatter about him on Twitter yesterday but I had never heard of him.

4 Likes

He’s extremely British.

If you get the chance to watch either the IT Crowd or What We Do In The Shadows (series, not movie) you’ll find him there. I think he’s very funny.

3 Likes

I should have shared this before now, but this is our tree topper that I made last year.

9 Likes

I LOVE that!

MIL said she saw something similar at Hallmark this year. Not sure if that’s accurate or not but this is exactly what I pictured as she described it.

5 Likes

Thank you! I couldn’t find one last year and I looked everywhere! So I 3d printed it and painted it. My painting isn’t the greatest, but I’m a beginner at airbrushing.

8 Likes

Are you KIDDING me?! That’s AMAZING!!!

7 Likes

Aw shucks, you’re making me blush! :blush:

It took the printer nearly 48 hours to print the different pieces.

5 Likes