OK, Favorite Snacks across the parks. Go!

I have to say number one for me is a Carrot Cake Cookie from HS. Second is Dole Whip (has to be swirl) from Aloha and a third may be a turkey leg from Frontierland. But I can be coerced into others…

1 Like

Pineapple upside down cake with dole whip swirl from Aloha Isle. Makes an excellent breakfast, too. :wink: Dole whip swirl on its own is a very close second place.

4 Likes

MK: Dole Whip Float from Aloha Isle, Mint Julep Frozen from Casey’s
EP: Troll Horn from Kringla in Norway, Ice Cream from Les Glaces in France
HS: Carrot Cake Cookie and Butterfinger Cupcake from STARRING ROLLS aka Starbucks
AK: Elephant Ear from Kusafiri, Night Blossom from Pongu Pongu

3 Likes

My favorite non festival snack I had this year was the Dole pineapple upside down cake. I am also a fan of the cinnamon roll at Gaton’s but it was very dry this year.

2 Likes

Love a good ole Mickey pretzel, school bread in Norway, pretzel in Germany

2 Likes

I enjoy the Peter Pan Float from Storybook Treats and the Sweet and Spicy Chicken Waffle Sandwich from Sleepy Hollow in the Magic Kingdom.

2 Likes

How upsetting is it that the greatest snack in the whole world (not just Disney World) hasn’t been mentioned yet? The Cronut and all of its gloriousness is simply put, hands down the best. At least for my taste buds.

I would go with the Dole Whip in MK and to be honest, don’t know what I would choose in either AK of HS.

3 Likes

Hear, hear! I had the violet blueberry version at the F & G festival, which. isn’t available all year around, but I have heard that the other varieties of cronut are just as good. We ate so many we were nearly sick and skipped dinner entirely.

2 Likes

I can’t “like” this enough!!! Finally the Cronut gets some love from someone other than me!

2 Likes

I know! It’s a deep-fried, butter-packed French/American love match made in gooey, sticky, sugary heaven! What’s not to like, nay- adore?

You might need a few napkins and wet wipes, but every love affair demands a little sacrifice.

3 Likes

You are a monster!

:thinking:

Your computer clearly has dyslexia.

:wink:

1 Like

I’ll be following this post. There are many, many, many snacks I’ve yet to try, even the super obvious ones like Mickey Pretzels and Mickey Premium Bars.

Of the snacks I did have on my 2 trips, my fav was the Skool Bread from Norway and the Dole Whip Float.

1 Like

Mickey ice cream sandwiches & pineapple/vanilla swirl dole whip!

1 Like

Cheshire Cat Tail (or Tiger tail in AK, same thing). It’s my one can’t miss treat.

3 Likes

What about savory snacks? Looking to snack the afternoon away at HS, instead of a full-on meal.

1 Like

HS has the worst savory snack selection as far as I am concerned. About all there is at HS is nachos and pretzels.

1 Like

MK BOG: strawberry cupcake
MK cheshire cat tail is Awesome!

2 Likes