'Ohana reopening July 9th, Sebastians reopening June 24th

10 Likes

Ooh yes! Excited for this!

Sebastians is also reopening.

No character breakfast at ‘Ohana.

For breakfast, start with pineapple-coconut breakfast bread, move on to Stitch and Mickey Mouse waffles, then dig into “eggs”cellent breakfast skillets with ham, sausage, and breakfast potatoes.

The ‘Ohana dinner features all-you-care-to-enjoy platters of grilled beef steak, roasted chicken, sausage, and island shrimp casserole served with fried rice and roasted broccolini. And yes, ‘Ohana pot stickers, crispy soy chicken wings, and the signature ‘Ohana bread pudding served warm with caramel sauce and vanilla ice cream are back! Yippee!

1 Like

Dang. One day too late for us (Ohana)

Oh no! :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

Because this opens on the 9th & bookings start on the 10th, is the assumption that it will be walk up for the first few days a reasonable one? We arrive on the 9th.

No I think the article said opens July 9th and bookings are available on June 10th.
So this Thursday you can start chasing that ADR!

1 Like

Opens on July 9th, booking reservations start on June 10th

Reading comprehension is important kids. Thanks @GreyingMouser!

2 Likes

Pity there’s no character breakfast. Even a reduced one like we’ve seen at other places.

1 Like

Hey, I just realized we are going to be there at the end of July.

After reading the description of the Sebastian family style dinner, it is full of my family favorites.

Just might have to book a reservation while we are there.

Also, never have been to 'Ohana, never could get a reservation, but I like my chances in a few days.

3 Likes

Meh. It wasn’t Tusker House critical :wink:

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Glad to see more and more restaurants opening.
Still waiting on HDD… Gotta be any day now!

1 Like

I really enjoyed my dinner at Sebastian’s last time I visited…of course, I can’t speak to the family style menu since that’s new…but everything was so flavorful and those rolls are delicious (I’m not usually a bread-eater) Plus, I was able to watch the Epcot fireworks from my table (that’s how long ago I was there :frowning: )

2 Likes

I’ve never eaten at Sebastian’s, but my mouth is watering from reading the menu! Dang, now I have to reconsider my ADRs. I’m curious if the bread pudding is the same at Sebastians and 'Ohana

We enjoyed Sebastian’s too. I especially like that it isn’t your typical burgers/fries, pizza sort of thing like some of the other restaurants at WDW. I think it is a hidden gem. Not signature dining level hidden gem, but it had good food and service and is a quick skyliner from HS and EP.

1 Like

I was able to get dinner reservations for Sebastian’s on two nights, now I let DW & DD16 pick which night we will go.

2 Likes

I read no noodles, either. That is very sad.

The noodles are back on the menu!

https://twitter.com/scottgustin/status/1403400750676512772?s=21

4 Likes