Oga's Cantina - Why is it so easy to book Oct/2019?

Are you going to be there all four of those months?

Did you try this morning - lot’s of stuff opened up this morning. Got 1 for Nov 1. Oh DUH I can’t read

1 Like

we’ll be there same or overlapping!!!

1 Like

Oct 30 - Nov 4 with DD21 for W&D, Dec 7-14 trip for my adorable nephews, Jan 3-7 with DD21 first stay in our new DVC WL/CC villas(!).

1 Like

#sojealous

but we’ll meet at W&D!!!

1 Like

Good point. I had contemplated a December trip, but realized that having two kids in college means I need to watch the Disney spending better than I have been this year.

2 Likes

i have just one, and her senior year — yay!!!

1 Like

That must be a great feeling!

1 Like

I wish i could get my sister a time for our trip. November is locked up tightly.

Did you set a reservation finder for Oga’s?

I opted not to bump the ones I already have for earlier Artist’s Point and one for CP. hmmm. Maybe i should bump CP. :thinking:

1 Like

I think CP will be easy to get if you change your mind. Oga’s will book up.

2 Likes

Keep trying one will open up. I think people are booking more than one reservations because they plans are not finalized. Once plans are finalized people will be cancelling the extra reservations. The cantina is cool and themed well but small, drinks are expensive, really no food to speak of and it mostly standing at very small tables that you share with another guests. one visit is all you really need. Good Luck

5 Likes

Anyone who didn’t get, keep trying. It seems they only released some of the reservations on Wednesday then more very early today. Who’s to say they won’t keep releasing more over the next few days? I know a lot of people are booking multiples with plans to cancel some. I also think there will be people who don’t realize it’s basically a bar and will cancel once they find out.

1 Like

It happens automatically sometimes. It’s done it to me and I know I’ve never switched it(mainly cause I then had to search to find how to switch back!)

And yeah, definitely keep trying. Lotta people are scooping up reservations but then thinking better of it for a number of reasons. Plans change, they learn what it actually entails, using it as a way to get into the land until they can nail down a sa’vi reservation, etc…)

(Btw Disney, can we stop with these apostrophe names?? It’s playing hell with autocorrect and we’ve already been at odds as it is!)

1 Like

In this case I would guess that people are more likely not to drop some of the reservations and pay for missing them. It is still a way to get into the land. I am guessing that people will think it is a small price to pay, especially if things really are crazy.