Oga's Cantina - Why is it so easy to book Oct/2019?

I thought it would be worse than booking Be Our Guest, but could actually book lunch 10/24/19 and dinner 10/28/19. Could it be that the anticipated crowds will not materialize?

1 Like

They added more times overnight, so in the early hours for the US!

It was mobbed yesterday, and the entire dining booking went down.

3 Likes

Thanks for posting! After giving up yesterday, I just saw your post and tried again. Booked with no problem in first week of Oct!

2 Likes

Seems I ran out of luck, apparently. Trying to book Droid Depot and keep getting “something wrong” message. Will try in a few days. Booking from the Netherlands, by the way, so yes I am a little "ahead’ in time.

same!

Am I losing my mind (don’t answer that) but the date now for booking dining is DD/MM/YY format. Wasn’t it MM/DD/YY before yesterday?

13.25 for a beer…I may rethink this.

2 Likes

Are you on the U.K. site by any chance?

I have read you are under no obligation to purchase anything. We will likely just go in for the experience

2 Likes

omg - how did I do that? Yes, that is it

1 Like

Must be that receding brain :wink::joy:

1 Like

yes indeed

1 Like

Since it’s not a full serve sit down restaurant and they are implementing a 45 minute time limit, that should allow for more available time slots for reservations.

A lot of people were having trouble with that until they changed to incognito mode and switched to the US English site version? That seemed to fix their issues.

Oh man! I tried to get Reservations for “Breakfast” 10/29 and nothing is available, but I do have a res for Savi’s at 3:00pm … so I guess its EEMH for Smugglers run and then hang out in the park all day until 3pm for that res.

I mean we have some plans for that day like Toy Story Mania and some of the Shows like Beauty and The Beast, but not a whole lot planned for HS. But I am glad they have advance reservations for Savi’s!! That makes planning easier! I’m not complaining, but would’ve liked to have another TO DO on the list for SWGE.

I was on Oga’s immediately for 8/30 and had my pick of anytime after 10:30 am. There was nothing available for “Breakfast.” Either it is not open for breakfast initially or they have not released it yet based on what I saw.

1 Like

That certainly could be the case. I would not think that breakfast would continually be sold out with all sorts of availability for lunch and dinner.

thx for the heads up. i couldn’t get Oga’s for Oct/nov, Dec or Jan last night despite hours of trying but just got all three!

1 Like

I got 2 Oga’s reservations and a droid depot reservation on 10/29 with zero problem for pretty much the exact times I wanted (yesterday, late morning). But some things to keep in mind, this is the day they opened and there was no (+10) advantage of anyone coming before us. And also, the general public still has no idea about this. Yes it was overloaded, but I attribute that to people booking 180 days worth of reservations on one day more than anything else.

Prices are absolutely ridiculous. I am going to try the Gold Squadron Lager just to say I’ve had one but that’s my one and done.

1 Like