Offsite 2 Bedroom Suite for 3 Adults for Under $200/night

We are a senior couple traveling with our special needs daughter Oct 18 to Oct 25 2022.
Up to this point I have reserved World Quest where we stayed 5 years ago. Polynesian Isles Resort and Club Wyndham Cypress Palms.
Any feedback from those that are familiar with these properties? Also any other ssuggestions?

I don’t have any suggestions but wanted to say welcome to the board! K hope you and your family have a fantastic trip!!

1 Like

We have stayed in off-site resorts, particularly in between WDW and UOR so it’s not too long a drive either way. We stayed at a WorldQuest 3BR last year and were happy with the resort.

We also stayed at Floridays previously. The total price with taxes and fees for the week ($1,284.09) looks to be nearly the same as WorldQuest ($1,304.36). Here is a screenshot of Floridays:

We are not too fussy with accommodations, just need a presentable place with our own space and to sleep!

1 Like

Are these time shares?

No they’re like a condo room at a hotel resort.

Thank you for your suggestion. I have just received a promotion from Mousesavers for a 20% discount and a waiver of the resort fees for our dates.

Thank you!

1 Like