Official May Closing annoucement?

I know that Thursdays have been when the park hours have been removed, mid-day, for the latest closed week (for at least the last 2 or 3 weeks). But the hotel reservations were getting cancelled the day before, on Wednesdays.

Ah! Okay. Makes sense.

1 Like

Here’s another source reporting the same thing. I’d still be glad to get first-hand confirmation from someone who receives an email, so let me know if anyone gets one!

I got the email :disappointed:

1 Like

Multiple reports on the wdw chat too :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

I cancelled my flight (which had been modified without my knowledge since my direct flight was cancelled, so they put on a different flight with a layover, but I digress), rental car, and non-Disney hotel. Our cruise has started to be refunded in chunks from Disney. Haven’t heard from David’s yet but I’m assuming it will take them a couple of weeks at least to process everything.

We are now making plans for our replacement trip next May! It should be basically identical to the one we planned for this year, except we will probably pull out all the stops. Extra day tickets, hopper plus, stay another day or two, leave in the evening. Split stay? Maybe club level or first class? A guy can dream.

5 Likes

Do Dream – if there is one thing we learn from this pandemic is time is not infinite and our lives within it is to be loved, joyfully embraced, and shared with our loved ones.

5 Likes