Offer Submitted! edit: Again!

Yes. I understand. If the only people on the contract are husband and wife, however, the two are effectively identical.

Not really. In entirety is a legal entity separate from each individual. RoS is more forgiving in difficult circumstances and requires less legal intervention when transferring assets for whatever reason.

2 Likes

Are you referring to divorce??? Or other difficult circumstances I’m not thinking of.

yes, or bankruptcy, or if one owner wants to give their share of the property to their cousin twice removed or that prince in Nigeria that needs all the money.

1 Like

Uh oh. I didn’t think of that! :wink:

3 Likes

WE PASSED ROFR!!!

In just a few short weeks, we will be proud owners at Saratoga Springs!!!

:confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

28 Likes

Congrats and welcome home!

1 Like

Congrats!

1 Like

Welcome Home!! When’s your next trip? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wahooo!!!

Welcome Home!!

1 Like

Our next WDW trip will be in 2023. Disneyland next summer.

2 Likes

DontBeWeird

9 Likes

Awesome news! So…how many days was that?

ETA: By my calculations, 19 days? They seem to be getting faster.

1 Like

confusion

9 Likes

It was actually officially only 16 days! They didn’t send in the paperwork till 6/14.

1 Like

I’m updating the timeline in the lead post:

2 Likes

Oh. Wow. We’re at 14 days as of today! So, we could hear quite soon. (Although, we have a holiday weekend that will probably slow that down.)

2 Likes

Good luck! I think you’re in good shape. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

In my experience from Mouseowners, they do these in batches so a bunch of people hear at roughly the same time. Maybe you will get lucky!

3 Likes

I think this is the second badge I’ve ever gotten and it’s … very fitting. :joy:

8 Likes