Oddsmakers - WDW open on 5/23/20?

Well, my FP+ window opens at 6:00 a.m. local time on Tuesday. I am at a decision point today as to whether or not to buy tickets, so I have enough time to get my codes via email, and make sure they all link properly to MDE.

I guess I need to do it. But I wonder - once I link my tickets to MDE, I pretty much can’t get a refund from either Disney or 3rd-party vendors, correct? To put it another way - are tickets considered “used” by virtue of linking them to MDE, even though I never used them to enter a park? Thx!

1 Like

I’d save myself the hassle. Odds of it being open before June are slim to none.

I’m starting to consistently hear the timeframe of 6-8 weeks as best case scenario for this to peak in the US. That’s early to mid May. I would think we’d have to be at least a few weeks past the peak before they could re-open.

1 Like

I hear you, but if the parks are open and my trip can continue as planned, then I might be screwed on FP+, no?

Shrug. You’re a liner. You’d figure it out. And who knows what CL will be like at re-open?

If it helps your mental well being to move forward with ticketing, by all means, go for it! But if that’s money you might need for day-to-day with everything going on, I’d hold onto it, especially if you’d be able to visit another time in the next year or whatever.

1 Like

Yeah, thoughts like yours are why I’m of two minds on the issue.

I don’t need the money for day-to-day. I just bristle at the idea of the few thousand dollars spent on tix sitting idle with Disney if we had to reschedule our trip far out into the future.

You’re right, though. I will figure it out. Thanks!

3 Likes