October or November 2019 Memory Maker Share

Hi! I am looking to join an October or November Memory Maker Share. My dates are Oct. 28-Nov. 1. Will just be me & my son on the trip. If you have a Share I can join or would like to start a new group, let me know!

EDIT: We now have a group of 3 from the Oct/Nov Liners Facebook group. Would anyone else who has late Oct into early November dates like to join in?

Hmmm. I’m there 27th to 4th. I see all kinds of folks doing this and have no idea how it works

Hi! I have found two other folks who are interested in doing a share, over on the October/November liners Facebook group page. Would you like to join our group? One of the other ladies has offered to organize. Basically, she will create a dummy account that we all link our MDE to. We all split the cost of Memory Maker. Then at the end of everyone’s trip, the group leader runs the initial downloads to zip the files and you can log in and download all of your pix. You just have to agree not to download until everyone’s trips are done. It sounds complicated, but it is pretty easy once you get going. Let me know if you want to join us!

Update: We now have a group of 3 from the Oct/Nov Liners Facebook group. Would anyone else who has late Oct into early November dates like to join in?

Count me in! November 16-23

Hi there!

I think our group is now full. There was another lady over on the October/November Liners Facebook group whose dates were near yours. You might want to try posting over there, or feel free to use this thread if you want!

hi! i have a group of 3 from November 12-15