October 17th Countdown Thread

Seriously, where did the last 492 days go? I’m now down to 8!!! Eight I tell you. O M G!!! Single digits. A week tomorrow. I can’t believe it :smile:

8 Likes

Finishing up packing since we are on our way… TODAY!!! Eekkkk!!! Finally!!! Have a great day liner world!

7 Likes

Have a fantastic trip @rachaelmac22! Safe travels.

4 Likes

I’m so excited for you @BigPetesWife! You have such a nice, long trip planned. :smile:

0 is the best countdown number @rachaelmac22! Have fun today!

It’s getting really hard for me to believe that I will be there in just a little over 2 weeks. 17!!

5 Likes

Yay! Disney countdowns, mine is 4 days. Just packed all of my toiletries. Time to check the attic for costumes!!

3 Likes

Leave in 6, arrive in 7! Guess I should probably start packing… :smile:

3 Likes

Oh! 8 days for me too!

2 Likes

You began at 492? Wow - good for you and how excited you must be!

I am 38 to the start of the big FL vaca. I have not fully unpacked from the last trip a few weeks ago. yikes

2 Likes

30 here. Next month at this time I should be on TSMM. 422 seemed like an impossibly big number - it’s hard to believe it’s now under a month :smile:

2 Likes

Well, between the day we booked and the day we go, it was actually 539 days. My first post on Lines was at 71 weeks and a few days to go (on June 15th last year). So excited I could burst.

4 Likes

I hate to pry, but is this your first trip to WDW? First with kids? Or it’s just been a while. Are you doing MNSSHP? Are you going to cry walking up Main Street. Sorry - projecting. :smile:

Pry away. First trip to WDW (have been to DLParis 3 times over a 20 year period and DL once about 9 years ago). With kids DD7 DD4. We’re from the UK and are going for 2 weeks. Doing MNSSHP on 10/30 and MVMCP on 11/7. Have BBB booked for DD and PL for DS for before MNSSHP. First morning we have a pre-RD CP at 8.25 so we can enjoy our walk up main street without feeling rushed. There will only be tears if I get some pixie dust in my eyes :wink:

5 Likes

So great that you are so nearly there! And you have so much cool stuff planned - good timing getting the Halloween and Christmas parties in!

109 for me - getting there.

2 Likes

Glad you’ll get to do Halloween and Christmas parties. Your kids are lucky!!

Our countdown is 242 currently booked at WL but will be doing research about switching to a mod