October 16th Countdown Thread

I can’t sleep, so I thought I’d start a countdown thread. 18 days until my solo/friends trip. I’m so excited!

I need to decide what clothes I’m going to pack. I’m itching to do some shopping and to buy new things, but I’m going to try to resist.

What is your countdown today?

5 Likes

Morning! 21 days and 83 days.

4 Likes

@SallyEppcot, resist shopping, just tell yourself you can shop at Disney in 18 days.

2 Likes

43 Days and 9 Hours! lol I’m so ready. And now I have TT and Soarin on the same day. I really have to go shopping. I hate buying clothes so I have the same set of 8-9 shirts and jeans I wear. I keep looking for summer clearance but haven’t hit anything really good yet.

Six more weeks…
Just Six more weeks.
Six more weeks…
Just Six more weeks.

4 Likes

Good Morning! 231 days for us. I must confess that I have two bins under my bed of Disney wear. We have collected many T-Shirts over the years and that is where I always begin. Next trip, my daughter wants to Disney bound so we may be starting over. I have everyone’s outfit picked out by day weeks before we leave. No one even questions it. They just do what they are told. I wish it was that easy when we were home!

2 Likes

Good morning! 22 days until Liner friends trip and 33 days until family trip!! I cannot believe how close I am to both trips.

4 Likes

14 days!!! @SallyEppcot I need to figure out my clothes as well. I am having the worst time with that. I have lost weight (good) but have no shorts that fit (bad) and no more shorts in the stores (very bad). I have been running around looking and found one pair so far but need more.

Also need to get not only my things ready but finish both DDs Halloween costumes. Oddly enough finding a long skirt for DD7s Mary Poppins costume is proving to be one of the hardest items to find.

3 Likes

@SallyEppcot resist the urge and plan to buy some things at WDW. I got a great hooded jacket and really good tshirts last trip from gift shop at PORS.

39 days to our big Florida trip for turkey with the family and WDW including Reunion 2014. 5 days to family court - after 20 months hoping this is the final decision that we can move to Celebration. I will hear from the GAL today and will basically know what his recommendation to the judge will be. I also could not sleep last night :wink:

3 Likes

You’re both right @gabmom and @MagicMN. The clothes I have are fine. It’s not like I care about fashion anyway. And if there’s anything I need, like an extra shirt or a warmer layer, then I can just buy it there. Shopping without the kids will be FUN.

2 Likes

Tomorrow tomorrow!!! Can’t wait!!! First stay at WL (any deluxe for that matter) an off to mnsshp for our second year in a row!!! Day can’t go any faster!!! Eeekkkkkkk!!! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

So much fun to shop without kids. You will enjoy that!

2 Likes

5 Days left for me. Just finished my park planning folder, with all of my confirmations, fast passes, etc. Toiletries mostly packed suitcases coming out tomorrow.

So much to get done, not to mention here at the house and the business.

3 Likes

Have a great trip @rachaelmac22! I would love to stay at WL someday.

2 Likes

31 here…

3 Likes

10 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@SallyEppcot, my son go to Simon Philadelphia Outlet. It is in Limerick 34 miles from Philadelphia. There is a Disney Outlet. He gets clearance shirts. They have a Simon Outlet in Orlando. They have many, I see them when I travel, they all look the same.

1 Like

40 days to travel, 42 to WDW. It cannot get here soon enough!