Obb 2023

Anyone else anxiously waiting for them to announce dates and ticket sales?!

3 Likes

I am! I want to start planning my Halloween trip but need the dates. I love OBB & can’t wait to attend again!

1 Like

This will be our first time! I’m really excited!

1 Like

Done it twice. It’s great fun. Gonna compare it to MNSSHP this year which I’ve never done.

1 Like

What is obb?

1 Like

Oogie Boogie Bash. DLR’s version of a Halloween party.

1 Like

Very excited! We’ll be the 10/26-10/29. Thinking the only date that will work our arrival day which has me nervous but bring in at 8 am so hoping we can nap

1 Like

DD and I once did this on arrival day for HHN at Universal Hollywood which ran till 2am Cali (12am our local time) after a morning flight. We were DOA at the hotel that night. But we made it!

2 Likes

Glad to know it is doable!

1 Like

I am checking everyday for ticket sales to drop! :rofl: :heart: :heart: Last year OBB was the best hard ticket party yet. The characters were also the best and hoping all will be coming back. I will post as soon as I find out any information :blush:

1 Like

Believe it was end of June last year when they went on sale. Will be interested to see if that changes or not

1 Like

Oh yes, I remember hearing about it before on this forum.

2 Likes

Tickets went on sale 6/28 last year, but don’t remember if that was only for Magic Key holders or everyone.

2 Likes

Love OBB. Waiting for those tickets to drop.

2 Likes