NuiMo, anyone? Share your pics

What a steal!

I looks like Eeyore has a mohawk :laughing:

1 Like

me too …but…

and… I sometimes they have a BOGO in the park shops; although there was nothing I wanted then :triumph:

3 Likes

6 Likes

Piglet gave Groot the shirt and jacket off his back :sunglasses:. Groot is a shoulder magnet

7 Likes

I came home from the office and found them on my fridge!

10 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Ok buy 3 get $3 off then subtract AP discount and it’s a deal

6 Likes

6 Likes

Judy Hopps is very hoppy to be staying at the Poly!

6 Likes

So cute!

3 Likes

She’s having quite the adventure today!

8 Likes

I just watched Zootopia for the first time over the weekend. It’s hilarious! Told hubby I’m ordering a Judy Nuimo. Wish they made the ears pliable - for hats. She’s so cute!

3 Likes

8 Likes

Let’s get physical! Physical! :notes::notes:

2 Likes

At Aulani DVC area

After we got our pals all set up we waited for the foreign national to take a picture too; he was waiting for us to set up :laughing:

7 Likes

Cruella inspired.

6 Likes

nice!

1 Like

Marcela shared a post on Instagram: "They’re back!!! 😍😃🤗 Nuimo/doll costumes are back in the Bullseye section at Target for only a $1 🤗
@target #target #targetstyle #targetdollarspot #bullseyesplayground #targetbullseye #disneynuimos #elfontheshelf...

2 Likes

The above was supposed to be a link from Instagram. The lady buys these Elf on a Shelf outfits and they fit her Nuimos perfectly :blush::heart:

Marcela shared a post on Instagram: "They’re back!!! 😍😃🤗 Nuimo/doll costumes are back in the Bullseye section at Target for only a $1 🤗
@target #target #targetstyle #targetdollarspot #bullseyesplayground #targetbullseye #disneynuimos #elfontheshelf...

4 Likes