Wonder what is going on with mid-November? From WDW Prep School…
"Lots of mid-November weirdness going on.
- people are getting their Festival of Fantasy FastPass+ reservations adjusted by a few minutes
- some are getting their FoF FP+ completely canceled
- Main Street Electrical Parade FP+ are being changed
- there are almost no rooms available to book at all
- park hours updates that normally would’ve come out last Friday or Monday haven’t been released yet
I wish I knew why this was happening, but I don’t. It looks like mid-November is shaping up to be busy this year (which is so strange since the least busy time I’ve EVER had at WDW was in mid-November 2 years ago) and I’m not sure why that is either.
Hopefully we’ll know more soon."
My trip is November16-20. Hope it is some weird glitch and not unprecedented crowds.