November 2019 Memory Maker share opportunity

Yes. The one I originally asked for is full, but there seems to be enough of you to do another one!

I’m traveling 11/22-29 and am interested in a share, if possible.

@Majik45 @qwerty6 I would be good to join! Did one through this message board a couple years ago and things went well! I’ll be Nov 29-Dec 4

I am interested if there is room. Two adults, November 10-22.

I’m late to the game. Anybody still have openings in their MM share? We will be there 11/11 - 11/16! Thank you!!

Sent out some private messages to people that appeared interested.

Hey All, I started another Memory Maker group for November. I’ve got 4 of us in the group right now and room for a couple more depending on your group size. Leave a message here or send me a message if you are interested in joining.

I’ll be there 12/10-12/14 if that works with any other november group.There are 2 in our party.

@Prolific, a few days too late for our group.

We have room for a group of two in an establish Memory Maker for 11/12-12/8.
Please message me ASAP for inclusion.

1 Like

Thank you for your responses. Our memory maker is now full.

I realize that you are full- but I wanted to see if anyone else might be interested.

We are a family of 4 traveling November 16- 23.

We are a family of four traveling November 16- 23. Is there room in the second memory maker group?

Thanks!
LaRaine

Sorry Larain, we filled up our group, and don’t have any more room in the 2nd group. Will keep you in mind if someone drops out.

Thank you for letting me know!

LaRaine

hi! Did you find a memory maker group? My dates are 11/7-11/14. Are you still interested?

Yes. I haven’t found a group yet. I am not sure how to start one myself.

I can look up the details and see if I think I can handle it.

I would be interested in joining a group also. We are traveling 11/13 - 11/19.

If you have any questions about how to do it, let me know. I’m running a group for the first time in November, and have most of it set-up at this point. Unfortunately our group is full so we can’t accommodate anyone else, but I’d be happy to answer questions.