November 2018 Memory Maker Share

Is anyone doing a memory maker share for November 2018? I’m going to Animal Kingdom for just one day and would love to jump in on someone’s share! I would set it up but I don’t really know how.

Bump :slight_smile:

We are doing a short trip Dec 2-4, and I was wondering about a share. I did one last year and it worked out well but it was for a longer trip.

@Susantpt, I saw that you had reached out for a share on another thread. Did you join with them, or are you still looking for people?

I’m going Dec 1-3. Anyone have room for a share?

I’m going 11/28-12/3 and also looking for a share.

I’m there Dec 4-7 and would like to join a share. I’ve never done this nor know how to organize but I think I can find a previous post that details how to do it. I will let everyone know if I have luck.

If you decide to make a share I’d love to join.

I’m still interested. Kjsprouse, I would be happy to let you lead. :slight_smile:

Hey,

I am going 22/11-05/12 and would love to join a share. I don’t mind leading either.

Thanks!

I’m still interested as well @Disney_Denise @kjsprouse_577366 @blauritsen @stu1901

I’ll keep checking back to see if the other parties respond. I’m still in, and am happy to let someone else lead, whoever is willing.

We want to join a Memory Maker group. Me and my wife will be at WDW Nov.24-Dec.4. November 25-Dec.3 are park days.

Hello,

We would like to join the MM share group. We will be at WDW Nov.24-Dec.4

If you would like to lead a share then have at it! I haven’t been in a share before and am still trying to find time to figure out how to do it. If there is room in the group I would love to join. Thanks!

We’re going Dec 7 to 12… would that be too late for this share? (And could we join in with you all?)

So, if everyone is still interested, that would give us 7 in the share: 1) @Disney_Denise, 2) @looking_for_sunshine, 3) @kjsprouse_577366, 4) @stu1901, 5) @bisip, 6) @emcglone, and 7) me (@blauritsen).
It looks like our dates would be November 22 to December 12.
@Stu1901, are you still willing to lead? Should we start organizing?

2 Likes

hey, my FPP day is on Monday! Yay!!

That probably means you all have just finished yours. yes? How’d it go? Do I have any hope of SDD on my 60+1 day?

I couldn’t get SDD or FOP. But I wasn’t willing to switch my days around either. I hope you got everything you wanted this morning!

1 Like

Not terrible this morning. I didn’t get SDD, but I did get a morning FOP. I think I only got the times I really wanted for one day, but I’ll spend some time adjusting my plans and we’ll be fine.
Now I’m getting REALLY excited to go!