November 20, 2014 - Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

I will be at the party on November 20, 2014. I wanted to make this a roll call thread for this day only.

We can have a Liner meet and greet if y’all are up for it.

I hope people see this! I won’t be there that day. I think there’s a thread for all November trips, so if nobody answers, maybe bring up the idea over there? Just an idea. I’m not sure how to “bump” threads yet.

I will be there the 20th with my daughters. :snowflake:

I’ll be there. Tickets already purchased.

By wild coincidence, that is the day I have planned for MK - but we’ll be leaving at party time. If you’re there before 7:00 maybe we can have a quick meet…

That’s the day we are planning. I have debated the 16th or 20th but I think we’ll go with the 20th.

2 Likes

We plan on getting there early so catch some rides. I booked a dinner reservation at Narcoosee’s at 5:40pm so we’ll play a little at the MK then head out for dinner and then return for the party. I’m sure that we’ll be late for the party but we plan on closing down the park and don’t really care about the popular character meet & greets.

I have a dining reservation at Tony’s Town Square Restaurant for 5:05pm. I plan to get there at 4pm and stay until I get the boot. This is my first party, so I want to soak it all in!

1 Like

We’re going to try to get there around 3pm, I think. We will have APs so we won’t have to wait until 4. At least that’s the plan for now. I’m sure that it will change a few times beforehand. :wink:

We will be there on the 20th. Have CP ressie at 6:05, still hoping to find an earkier opening…