November 1 VIP Tour

Hey Liners, I have booked a VIP private tour for Nov 1 and am looking for others who might be there that day who would be interested in joining. I’ve got a core group, but getting up to 10 for the tour would make this maximally financially smart. I’m happy to share my planning parameters if you PM me. The basics are that we get MF:SR access and multiple rides, including FoP, which the regular Ultimate Thrills tour does not, and a slightly later and thus more human start time than that tour. If you are interested, send me a PM!

3 Likes

I.meant to note that the plan focuses on headliners and in all — especially HS — means being able to ride Tier 1s multiple times. And the Falcon. :rofl:

1 Like

Oh how I wish I could! This is amazing! It is on my bucket list. Hopefully this will happen again when I am not being as fiscally responsible :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

17 days too early!!!

1 Like

Just re-upping this to see if there is interest!

1 Like

Awesome idea! This is definitely on my bucket list.

1 Like

yes definitely

2 Likes

thx! my thinking is instead of Epcot on the Ultimate Thrills tour we hit AK for FoP, EE, and KS. Better plan and costs the same per person, and SWGE is Not included in the Ultimate Thrills so this gets us more!

2 Likes

I’m gonna need you to move the date back one month please :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Or maybe you could plan another trip!:joy:

2 Likes