Nothing can stop us now - mini trip report First time MMRR

Wow!:heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Your pictures bring back fond memories from last year. I’m planning to be there next Lunar New Year, the Year of the Dragon.

4 Likes

Ive been up for an hr getting ready and looking at all my pictures from yesterday. Perfect park day yesterday. Just about everything we rode was a 5 min. wait or a walk on :blush:

14 Likes

We broke down on Alice right at the end and got to walk off! We came out the side door by the Alice restrooms

14 Likes

Is Splash Mountain closed in DL too?

1 Like

Getting ready to join the VQ for the day. :blush::heart:

13 Likes

Not yet!! I think we have until May! Rode it twice yesterday and half of it isn’t even lit up😔

7 Likes

I’m glad you got to ride it but sorry it’s semi broken! That’s interesting–I just figured they closed them at the same time.

2 Likes

Tons of photo op around the parks! We stopped at McDonald’s at the ebd of the night because these came out. Looks like we’ll be having McDonald’s for a while :roll_eyes::rofl:

13 Likes

Here we go again!!! BG56 gotten in Room #223 at Desert Inn with Time.gov count down :heart:

13 Likes

Thanks for sharing! I am so excited to see a trip reportt.

I was thinking about skippimg MMRR when we are there in April, but the building and queue look sonadorable and different from WDW, I’m gonna have to rode it I think!

@Julianne_fki that sounds like a great trip! Six days!

8 Likes

To be fair, it is with my niece and her family - 5 grand-niblings. We will definitely be taking breaks and going at a different pace (for me)!

10 Likes

Still sounds delightful! I hope they do a better job at driving the Falcon! :face_with_peeking_eye:

4 Likes

We let the four year old pilot last year and it was a hilarious disaster! We’ll see how she does now that she’s five!

7 Likes

Finally getting back after an eventful day yesterday. People stealing frim you in the bathroom at Disneyland :pensive::pensive:! But I’ll tell about that in my next post. This was Tuesday night, we did a walk off on Alice!!:blush::heart:

12 Likes

We got into park around 8:10. Space Mountain, Mr. Toad, Tea cups and Batterhorn all done by 9:30. We were the second family in line for Mirabel to sign. My daughter has had this Encanto print since the movie released. She had it signed by Bruno at the Oogie Boogie bash. He drew the cutest little rat.

12 Likes

No! I hate people sometimes. :rage:

4 Likes

MMRR imo is amazing and I shall ride every chance I get. The queue!!! :heart::heart::heart: also what was open in Toontown is really cool. Special sounds and interactive stuff still working. STOP IN THE POST OFFICE!!:heart::heart::heart: then the button and the characters say a bunch if different phrases. After we got alot done we stopped in the lobby of Great Moments where there is a beautiful Disney 100 display. The first time I’ve ever seen the huge Disneyland park diorama map gone. A quick pit stop in the restroom next to Disneyana. Daughter washed her hands putting the print (which was in a blue Disney parks bag and a thick cardboard sleeve) on the ground behind her so it wouldnt get wet. Then helped a woman in a scooter with the door. Came back 6- 7 steps and the print was missing. All within seconds :pensive::pensive: DD bawled and went to the stand next to Disneyana, went to Disneyana, City hall twice and out to the lost and found twice. While I roamed the park like a craxy lady thinking I could find it.

9 Likes

No!!! That is AWFUL!!

3 Likes

In the lobby of Great Moments

12 Likes