Not sure if was mentioned or not....cast rehersals have begun for

Fantasmic! So close I can smell it lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ch7vOrIhwne/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

10 Likes

OMG-OMG-OMG_c74c0 (1)

2 Likes

Before Thanksgiving is the latest I’ve heard on this.

End of October is a possibility. Maybe!

2 Likes

Paging @OBNurseNH

1 Like

This would be very exciting!

1 Like

End of Oct would be awesome! :hugs: fingers crossed

Yes I saw! Wondering if they need mkre than 2 wks to get ready lol :joy:

1 Like

I think it depends on if these rehearsals are happening on stage. Like is this with costumes and tech? Then 2 weeks could be doable. Or is it that they just started rehearsing backstage? If so, no way it’s ready in 2 weeks.

1 Like

Okay

3 Likes

Hey the other option is possible! I think we will know soon if they are rehearsing on stage. Someone will find out :grin:

1 Like

The last time I tried to see Fantasmic was Dec. 2019 on a 1-1 trip with my son. We bought the package deal with the restaurant and reserved seating, and then the stopped the show due to rain about 2 minutes in.

I’m headed back on a trip with that same son first of October. I suppose we’ll miss it again. But happy to hear it actually seems to be on the horizon!

1 Like

You never know… fingers crossed for you :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

We’ve never seen it. We have one evening at HS, although, that is meant to do TSL at night. I think it will be a play it by ear kind of thing for us.

ETA:. Oh! We will be staying at Boardwalk that night, so we don’t have to worry about late night transportation…makes it more likely then.

We’ll be there starting November 11 and I have been thinking FOR SURE it would DEFINITELY be open but now I’m all on pins and needles! Feels like we are cutting it close!

I’ve got 45 days until I’ll be in DHS. I went from it being a vague hope to an absolute nail biter. I’ll be looking for news every single day.

And also news about the possibility of dessert parties/packages. I did the Fantasmic VIP seating and dessert package exactly 8 years ago today and I would love to repeat at DHS!

3 Likes

Its a little different but I vaguely remember festival of the lion king opened about a month after it was anounced that their cast had started rehersals…so I am keeping hope for an October fantasmic openening.

3 Likes

I read somewhere that it’s rumored to open Oct 1st. I forget where I saw it, but I’m super excited and hoping we’ll get to go later this fall. We had to cancel our trip that was meant to start 3 days from now, a blow softened by the fact that Fantasmic! hasn’t reopened yet. :laughing: My DD23 and her husband are heading to Disney after work today, though, so I’m vacationing vicariously through them.

3 Likes

Any news on this return? How much lead time do you think they will give on opening? We missed it last trip and I want it to come back!

1 Like

I have heard nothing!!! I really need to know what TF they are waiting for!!

1 Like

I love how you blurred TF :rofl:

1 Like