Not much of a trip report

First bus right at 7. Only two groups going. There were a lot waiting for mk. They came right at 7 too.

2 Likes

@Nikki7280 is also at AK today! If you see a family touring with a purpose and some awesome maps, say hello :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Done with FOP and Navi already. The lines are nuts now. We’ll have a snack and try the rest of the park

5 Likes

Low waits everywhere else so far. We’ve done dino and EE. Rest of the family is going again but my stomach need a break.

This is amazing. Disney really is magic

22 Likes

10:40. Second in line

17 Likes

14 Likes

I don’t even care that you’re there and I’m not. I’m all about being happy for other people.

:no_mouth: I lie.

9 Likes

You should be jealous. This has been a wonderful break. And your drink choices, which I’m pretty sure I followed exclusively, were spot on.

We ate, played cards, watched some boat parades, snuggled. Family wants to move on before they fall asleep.

22 Likes

I love that place. Gah! I could sit there all day. My DH was amazed at how relaxing it is and how you can’t even tell there is a ton of people dashing around on the walkway just a short distance away.

3 Likes

Drawing after drinking? This is going to be interesting

13 Likes

My family of trolls keep chanting “slinky dog. Slinky dog” at me. They fully know it’s not here. They’re just trolling. :roll_eyes:

11 Likes

Hahahahah good energy though. Who’d u get?

1 Like

I see a Hightower rocks and ?tempting tigress? What’s the third?

Hightower rocks for me and a Jen’s tattoo. Dh got two of the tempting tigress. The other drink in the picture is the kids mojito thing. I can’t remember the name. They didn’t love it

We drew baby tuk tuk. It was fun but the kids were frustrated.

Taking another break after safari. We’ll hit up EE again and finish the night back in Pandora

4 Likes

Ah Jenn’s tattoo is not pictured!

I need to be back there.

Or just make those at home. :thinking:

ROTR group 16. Thanks for all the tips @bebe80.

I had dreams last night that we’d forgotten to even try.
Waiting for the bus now. We probably don’t need to be at the bus stop quite as early as we have been

15 Likes

Just kidding. Bus came at 7:42. We’ll probably sit for a little

Or not…

3 Likes

Enjoy!

So exciting. Have a great day!

How’d it go?!