Not doing 7am genie selection

I am going to AK first and then hopping to HS for 3 pm the week before Easter with Crowd prediction of 9. I plan on doing my Genie stacking for HS. I was looking at Runaway railroad, TOT, and see Olaf. I have 2 days in HS so planning on hitting the rest the next day. I think the 7am time will be too early to do my first genie selection. Can I make my selection at any time after 7 am or is it going to make me wait until the 120 minute after AK open. I will not be using any genie reservations in AK that day.
Also it looks like RnR will be temporary unavailable. If anyone knows different about RnR, I would love to hear that it will be running for April 4, 2023.

Any time.

Then you wait either 2 hrs from that selection or from park open.

1 Like

thank you

1 Like

ToT should get later quickly. You can always modify times to a later time but I believe if it is before 2pm, you will get a message that you are not eligible.
After that, your 2 hours starts after park opening of the park you booked an LL with (so HS not AK). This should be fine for these 3 attractions.
I would snag ToT as soon as you can. RRC will be down for your trip so ToT will go quicker than normal.

1 Like