Not a touring plan plan

That SE kiosk was amazing. Before that you walked to the country you wanted to eat at to make your reservation - it wasn’t an ADR yet.

Oh, and World Showcase opened when Epcot did.

Where’s my rocker and hearing aid.

1 Like

The fact that you can’t find either suggests your macular degeneration is worsening. :wink:

This thread is starting to sound like the reverse of what we usually hear…

“Back in my day, I had to walk 10 miles to school, up hill, both ways.”

“I remember those days. Back when we had to wait for the rotary dial on the phone to return back before we could dial the next number!”

Instead, the discussion is this:

“Back in my day, we had shorter lines, more fun, and it was cheaper!”

1 Like

That is seriously how I feel. We leave in 7 days and the pressure really just hit me. My family has watched me plan for every possible scenario I could think of… and now I have to execute (those plans). I lay in bed thinking about how to handle rain or rides being down. I know we’re going to have so much fun no matter what, but this battle is finally happening and I’m nervous!

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES… BUT THEY WILL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOOOOM!!

3 Likes

And if anything goes wrong, it will be all your fault. It is always Mom’s fault, even when Mom is just doing what Dad wanted to do in order to appease Dad.

But the good news is that you get honored one day a year for it. :smiley:

3 Likes

Hahaha so true! Although, I am blessed to have an extremely grateful husband. He sees me stressing and stops me. Put his hands on my shoulders and says- even if it all falls apart, rains every day and all of our Fast Passes disappear, we will have fun and it will not be your fault.

I think he’s had to say that to me about 3 times in the past week. I am going to have a SERIOUS Disney Hangover when I get back. :frowning:

1 Like

Another victim of NETLIDKWTHIDWIDSH

I planned buffer time by intentionally planning things that we could also easily skip. I have a subscription to Kenny the Pirates character locator as well and planned in meets depending on where we were. If we were on time or a little ahead we took the time to do the meet, if we were running a little behind, we just skipped it. Did this with little diversions as well - ex stopping to get pixie dust in castle couture, visiting rapunzel’s bathroom. I put these things in as breaks with details about what we intended to do. Then on day if we just managed that time accordingly - sometimes we did the little planned low-priority activity, sometimes we took a little rest, sometimes we needed the time to catch up because of an unplanned side trip or restroom stop that got us a little behind. It worked well and let us have flexibility while not ending up in the situation of what should we do now.

1 Like