Northeast airport help for a new liner

Hi everyone! First of all I wanted to thank you all for the amazing help and advice. Thanks to everyone here my family’s trips in May and September were amazing and I am now a full blown Disney addict, AP and all ! :grin: I am now planning another May trip and have a very specific question for all the New England liners. I normally fly out of Logan but was hoping to take advantage of better traffic, quicker security, and cheaper parking flying out of TF Greene/providence. However the tickets are a little more and there are fewer times available. Sooooooo, is flying out of Providence worth it? Is is considerably easier?? Thank you so much for all your help!!

Are you flying JetBlue? MHT and PVD are both great airports. You can park near the terminal and the lines are easy to navigate. I almost always avoid Logan (although I live about 7 miles from Logan). That being said, I usually fly Southwest and Logan does not have direct flights. JetBlue, I fly out of Logan.

1 Like

That’s funny.

I often drive right past Logan and go all the way to PVD because their fares and schedules are better. We fly Southwest. Perhaps it differs by airline. My home airport is MHT but for cheap tix we are happy with PVD.

1 Like

Thank you both so much! We usually fly JetBlue but are looking at southwest so providence would be better. I think we are going to give it a shot!

2 Likes

I much prefer Providence over Logan (we will even do Hartford for the right price). That being said, Logan has the better deals for JetBlue in June, so we’re going to brave the traffic. I find Providence generally easier to get to and once inside, easier to navigate. I would always choose it over Logan if the price was comparable.

2 Likes

And for JetBlue, I forgot about Worcester! This is our go to if the price is right or if we’re flying after the school day because DS can get in a full day of school and we can make a 4:00ish flight out to Orlando! The caveat here is that if there is any weather expected, Worcester is very tiny and not as able to accommodate it as welll as the major airport. But parking and security is a breeze and you only need to be there a maximum of one hour early.

2 Likes