No Touring Plan Without a Park?

The day we arrive we have dinner reservations at a Disney resort and plan to view the Electric Water Pageant, probably from the Polynesian. It appears that I cannot create a plan for these few things without selecting a park and even so the the Electric Water Pageant is not listed as an attraction or show (at Magic Kingdom). Is there a way to do it? We’re staying at Port Orleans Riverside and dining at Boatwright’s.

You can only make a TP for the parks.

Thanks.

I’ve seen this from the Poly and WL. The view from WL is better. But if you want fireworks, too, then Poly.

1 Like

I’d schedule dinner at about 6, finish by 7:30 to be at the Polynesian by 8, grab a Dole Whip at Pineapple Lanai if EWP is scheduled for 8:30.

Are you taking Disney transportation?

What day are you going? (Fourth of July and New Year’s have been the only days Polynesian restricts access.

If driving park at TTC and take the walkway.

1 Like

We arrive Sunday, January 29th and have reservations at 6:05 pm at POR’s on-site restaurant (Boatwright’s).

We rented a vehicle when Disney dropped the overnight parking fees. We could use our car or Disney transportation.

Sometimes resorts, will not allow anyone without a dining reservation to park there. This particularly applies to monorail resorts and the Epcot resorts (BW, YC & BC) plus WL.

That’s why @MeetMeAtThePoly suggested parking at the TTC and walking over.

1 Like