No Kids Just Grownups: OBNurseNH and DH Celebrate Valentines Day In the World

last time I was there in 2017, it was rather rowdy…in a good way

3 Likes

I’m just trying to plan on cast it’s raining too hard is all

2 Likes

Figures!

The walk and a cup of coffee sounds lovely, though! If I left the room my hubby would probably sleep also.

1 Like

Definitely! It is a long walk! The park buses may head that way , but I do t want to give bad info!

2 Likes

Definitely too rainy to walk so I took the bus here to the Springs section where Artists Palette is located. It opens at 7am each day; the resort shop appears to occupy a small area of the restaurant which is very quiet even at this peak hour. Maybe on account of the rain?

20 Likes

PS I had the Florentine Wrap and it was SO GOOD!

Also I’m picky about coffee. This is good coffee!

11 Likes

I love those lamps!!!

1 Like

I was just staring up at them actually.

I think they are meant to look like the brush end of a paintbrush an artist would make a painting with. What do you think?

I will also take a picture of the other lamps in the food ordering area. Those are really cool too. I think those are meant to look like paint pots.

6 Likes

Yes, I think so, too.

1 Like

16 Likes

Cool place- good menu!

2 Likes

The rain mainly stopped by the time DH was up and texted me his breakfast order. So I walked back. It was 5 minutes from the main building to the edge of Congress Park, and 3 additional minutes to my room in the last building.

I scoped out some things

18 Likes

Beautiful! Icy here in New England – just one more reason to be so happy that you’re in WDW!

4 Likes

Looks like you got great seats!

3 Likes

That sounds yummy!

1 Like

Love those ears

1 Like

25 Likes

Aren’t they great? They have a few ride themed ones I haven’t seen before. Small World, HM, Spaceship Earth. They’re great.

6 Likes

I have those – totally the cutest!

3 Likes

Hope you have an amazing time! Glad you made it out of the crummy weather up here

3 Likes