No Kids Just Grownups: OBNurseNH and DH Celebrate Valentines Day In the World

But he lets me go whenever I want. And I’d rather be at Disney with people who enjoy it rather than Grumpy (which is his nickname).

5 Likes

Yes please!!

2 Likes

Made it with plenty of time! Have even taken a short stroll around the immediate vicinity.

27 Likes

They don’t serve catnip

5 Likes

No, but the new gin and tonic looks interesting …

4 Likes

Glad you got there in time! Enjoy Raglan Road!

2 Likes

Hope you have a wonderful trip and a very special Valentines Day! :purple_heart::purple_heart:

2 Likes

24 Likes

I am thoroughly jealous!

3 Likes

Very nice location! Did you enjoy it? What did you order?

2 Likes

So we waited for 40 minutes past our reservation time for a table which was frustrating. The frustration was probably emphasized by a long day of travel, delays since Baltimore including a really long wait at DME, and the fact that we were by then starving (we cleaned our plates!!!). But aside from that it was great!

Shane has the bangers and mash and I had the ham dinner - I was drawn to it by the raisin sauce which my stepmother used to make when I was a kid but which I haven’t had in decades. It did not disappoint! That bread and dipping sauce is no joke amazing. And DH has the bailey’s shake (so good!) while I had the beer flight and then also a whiskey flight.

The music and dancing was VERY good. I would enjoy more audience participation (we used to frequent an Irish bar in MHT with amazing Irish music and lots of sing-a-long and audience interaction) but as this is also dinner and not just a mission to getting blotto I can understand that not being the focus. :wink:

22 Likes

He made a Disney monster out of you. Blame him!

Good point!

1 Like

Funny, even very late night (which I so enjoy) there is no audience interaction -
Or at least I I never seen it.

2 Likes

Sounds like it was worth the wait. I am sure you are enjoying your sleep in this morning.

1 Like

Ha! Here I am wide awake at 7am.

Typical. When I’m here I rarely sleep late. I want to explore!!!

I think it’s raining out. Which is fine as we have no plans until lunchtimeish. But I do want to get over to the main building to grab some coffee and was hoping for a nice walk. DH will be sleeping for hours yet lol

16 Likes

What section are you in?

1 Like

That’s like me post kids. 6 am is sleeping in with a two year old :joy:

2 Likes

Congress Park. We are in the very last building nearest the path. I will post photos in a bit.

Do you know which bus I should get on to get to main building if it is raining??

5 Likes

I always walked. It is a pretty good walk.

1 Like