No Kids Just Grownups: OBNurseNH and DH Celebrate Valentines Day In the World

boathouse

Ah. I’ve not been there so I can’t offer an opinion.

I wonder if someone else has done both?

1 Like

Your DAH night sounds amazing!!!

1 Like

DH huge comfort food fan…he does like seafood, but my gut (no pun intended) says that he would prefer homecoming

1 Like

I am going to Boathouse on Tuesday.

Well there you go then. Homecoming is definitely all about the comfort foods!

1 Like

please let me know…although getting an ADR at 7 ish for either seems impossible. …smh

1 Like

I will let you know. We plan to go all out!

2 Likes

go girl. planning a blow out trip in October

1 Like

Seems like a great deal of time wasted eating and drinking. Time which would’ve been much better used on attractions.

This, for example.

Sounds like more of a nightmare, than anything.

4 Likes

When we went in October, we could not get a reservation for Homecomin through MDE. But, we stopped in anyway just to see if they had any cancellations and the restaurant was nearly empty. So, I don’t know if they only allocate some tables for MDE and then keep others open for walk-ins but you may want to try stopping in to see if you can score a table.

1 Like

We want to plan a trip just for dining without worrying about rope drop, fast passes etc. to fully enjoy atmosphere without rushing

4 Likes

good to know. thanks

Our kids have gotten past the ride-till-you-drop phase so we are returning in the Fall with that philosophy in mind.

1 Like

Do you have any reason to feel that Disney After Hours would not provided a similar value at Animal Kingdom?

There are fewer attractions open at DAH AK

AK is my fave park but for the money MK is where it’s at (and I definitely love MK too)

2 Likes

and I thought I was the only one whose fave park is AK

1 Like

We ate at Boathouse today for lunch. I asked my family about your choices. We all loved Boathouse. We know you can make choices and have a reasonable priced meal (dockside buckets and sliders for example). It is a signature meal- high quality food and great service. Homecoming is comfort food.

5 Likes

thanks
it may be a matter of which is easier to get an ADR. Glad you enjoyed BH

1 Like

Finally got lucky. It has been many, many years.

11 Likes