No Kids Just Grownups: OBNurseNH and DH Celebrate Valentines Day In the World

Love the picture…but, really. Hope you used some sanitizer. You don’t know where that street has been! :wink:

3 Likes

Did you check World of Disney at DS?

A similar thing happened to me our last trip in 2016. I saw a sweatshirt I really liked. But wasn’t totally convinced. Then, when I decided to go ahead and buy it, they no longer had it in my size (I even asked). I’m happy with my back-up purchase…but still. You snooze, you lose, as they say.

1 Like

https://shopthemeparks.com/products/teacups-sequin-raglan-t-shirt-disney-parks

???

2 Likes

They keep those streets so clean I would eat off them! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yes that’s it. I was on the parks app today and yesterday and the day before and did not see that.

I think that is a third-party reseller who probably buys up unsold merchandise or something. Anyhow, it seemed to match your description well enough.

2 Likes

Thank you Ryan! I have just ordered it!
:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

7 Likes

Hope you were able to use that money I gave you in the other thread!

:wink:

1 Like

I DID! It was amazing! They didn’t even question why I wasn’t spending it on Just Plumerias!

1 Like

Well, my work is done here, then. I can go take off these nasty tights and put on some sweats instead.

:man_superhero:

5 Likes

So awesome!!

1 Like

Thanks for the helpful information. We haven’t been to Cali Grill in a long time but are going for our 20th anniversary dinner in June. I think I’ll also say I’ll wait for a main dining room table and perhaps request plenty of time.

Love your pictures! So glad you are having a good time.

3 Likes

Me too!! My trip to get my morning tea each day is really just an excuse to wander by myself.

1 Like

Last time we went to AK (2017) you could add seeing her as an attraction on your TP and it showed the times and the location. We went at one of the times given and she came right out exactly at that time. Is that not the case anymore or not typically how people see her? I didn’t realize catching her was a challenge.

1 Like

I can’t see on my phone which one you’re asking about. I’m guessing Divine?

I’m not sure there are specific times listed. More of a range maybe? She’s pretty elusive.

That’s the impression I was getting from your comments and others reactions to you seeing her. But I just add her as an attraction on my AK TP and it lists what times she will be out. I did that in my 2017 plan and I just created one to see if that is still an option and it is. So I am not sure why she is considered elusive??? I guess I just put it in my plan and show up for one of her “show” times and watch her. So I can’t figure out why that doesn’t work for others. Did we just get lucky and she doesn’t actually usually show up according to the schedule?

Awesome photo!

1 Like

Are you on your way home? sniifles. loved following along with you

Just landed at MHT. It’s cold here!

3 Likes

:cold_face::cry::cold_face: So sorry.

2 Likes