No 2015 Countdown? There's a Support Group for that

And I hope the chiro works amiga!

1 Like

I did a trip report on chat this summer, but just created a new thread if you want to see

1 Like

@MagicMNā€¦ Oh sweetie you do what you have to do and weā€™ll be here for you alwaysā€¦ we got your back!!! My sparkles are always available so whenever you need them. Weā€™ll be making that end of year trip next year I hope with the family and with any luck weā€™ll get together then. Love you bunches!!!

2 Likes

End of year like December? I got REALLY good news yesterday - theyā€™re approving my move & terminating prenting time with my ex.

So dream comes true but still should save the $$$. But, hoping to be in Celebration for next school year!

2 Likes

Thatā€™s wonderful @MagicMN! Iā€™m going solo in May and would really love to get the kids there sometime near the end of next year! Iā€™ll let you know when I get more into the planning. Iā€™m so happy for you and your wonderful news!!!

3 Likes

@Beachmom01, why are you still pouting? Do you need the canon pointed your way?

Thank-You @SallyEppcot for starting a great thread ! Its nice to see the passion we all have for fun and family, even if an epic trip to WDW is not visible on the horizon.

We had two wonderful trips in 2013 and 2014. My DH was not a fan of the mouse house, but I have successfully converted himā€¦or rather, I think it happened on its own while he was enjoying the expressions of pure joy from our DDs.

We have no countdown in sight, but we will go againā€¦hopefully in 2016. In the meantime, itā€™s nice to chat with a community of people who share the same interests, and to follow along on everyoneā€™s adventures !

3 Likes

Hi @Jayzeeduck! Welcome!

1 Like

Iā€™m pouting because my friends are going to Disney World without meā€¦ again!!! (snort) Seeā€¦

4 Likes

Sigh. I keep checking flight prices. Itā€™s probably a good thing that flights from ABQ to MCO are so expensive.

2 Likes

Hang in there Sally! Itā€™ll be your day again soon.

1 Like

Thanks for starting this thread. No trip for us this year. Iā€™m sad about it, but weā€™ll do other fun things. Itā€™s good to have people here who understand the unique distress that comes with not going to Disney World.

3 Likes

Iā€™m bumping this thread for @Outer1 and @DOLEWHIPDAD.

In other news, my mom is currently sleeping at the Grand Californian at Disneyland. She offered to buy me a plane ticket and let me stay in her room and I said NO. Stupid budget.

1 Like

Well nowā€¦ if sheā€™s paying for it :stuck_out_tongue: lol.

Oh you know how Disney trips go. It would still cost money, even without the plane tickets and room.

Plus, the boys have been very unselfish all year. I went to WDW for 6 days in November without them and then David had a work trip to Orlando this month. He only did one evening at a structured, mandatory conference event in Epcot, but it still counts. They want to go too, so we will all save money and go together, and go when we can afford a trip for four. 2016. Thatā€™s the goal.

1 Like

Weā€™ll definitely be back by then. I keep hoping that maybe weā€™ll end up getting a house that already has appliances, which weā€™ve actually seen quite a few of, and that through the Indian mortgage loan thingy we can get lower closing costs and no mortgage insurance which will leave us some spare cash to start planning another trip. But no sense in putting the cart before the horse.

1 Like

Thanks for including me in this thread. With my TA discount and 3 little guys at home, I imagine that I will find a way at some point this year. Until then I like watching my friends and family enjoy Disney and planning trips for others - the good news there is at least I make a little bit towards my own trips.

3 Likes