No 2015 Countdown? There's a Support Group for that

Well I spent yesterday researching Disney cruises for 2016. I might be able to make the planning least all year! maybe having a travel-free 2015 won’t kill me after all.

2 Likes

Would it help you guys to make touring plans and stuff for my trip? Or would it make you miserable?
I could use the help if you think it might help you guys!

2 Likes

Let me get a bit more well and I’ll happily help @quicha. Remind me in a week or so if I forget. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You got it señora!

1 Like

And I hope the chiro works amiga!

1 Like

I did a trip report on chat this summer, but just created a new thread if you want to see

1 Like

@MagicMN… Oh sweetie you do what you have to do and we’ll be here for you always… we got your back!!! My sparkles are always available so whenever you need them. We’ll be making that end of year trip next year I hope with the family and with any luck we’ll get together then. Love you bunches!!!

2 Likes

End of year like December? I got REALLY good news yesterday - they’re approving my move & terminating prenting time with my ex.

So dream comes true but still should save the $$$. But, hoping to be in Celebration for next school year!

2 Likes

That’s wonderful @MagicMN! I’m going solo in May and would really love to get the kids there sometime near the end of next year! I’ll let you know when I get more into the planning. I’m so happy for you and your wonderful news!!!

3 Likes

@Beachmom01, why are you still pouting? Do you need the canon pointed your way?

Thank-You @SallyEppcot for starting a great thread ! Its nice to see the passion we all have for fun and family, even if an epic trip to WDW is not visible on the horizon.

We had two wonderful trips in 2013 and 2014. My DH was not a fan of the mouse house, but I have successfully converted him…or rather, I think it happened on its own while he was enjoying the expressions of pure joy from our DDs.

We have no countdown in sight, but we will go again…hopefully in 2016. In the meantime, it’s nice to chat with a community of people who share the same interests, and to follow along on everyone’s adventures !

3 Likes

Hi @Jayzeeduck! Welcome!

1 Like

I’m pouting because my friends are going to Disney World without me… again!!! (snort) See…

4 Likes

Sigh. I keep checking flight prices. It’s probably a good thing that flights from ABQ to MCO are so expensive.

2 Likes

Hang in there Sally! It’ll be your day again soon.

1 Like

Thanks for starting this thread. No trip for us this year. I’m sad about it, but we’ll do other fun things. It’s good to have people here who understand the unique distress that comes with not going to Disney World.

3 Likes

I’m bumping this thread for @Outer1 and @DOLEWHIPDAD.

In other news, my mom is currently sleeping at the Grand Californian at Disneyland. She offered to buy me a plane ticket and let me stay in her room and I said NO. Stupid budget.

1 Like

Well now… if she’s paying for it :stuck_out_tongue: lol.

Oh you know how Disney trips go. It would still cost money, even without the plane tickets and room.

Plus, the boys have been very unselfish all year. I went to WDW for 6 days in November without them and then David had a work trip to Orlando this month. He only did one evening at a structured, mandatory conference event in Epcot, but it still counts. They want to go too, so we will all save money and go together, and go when we can afford a trip for four. 2016. That’s the goal.

1 Like

We’ll definitely be back by then. I keep hoping that maybe we’ll end up getting a house that already has appliances, which we’ve actually seen quite a few of, and that through the Indian mortgage loan thingy we can get lower closing costs and no mortgage insurance which will leave us some spare cash to start planning another trip. But no sense in putting the cart before the horse.

1 Like