Nighttime at UOR? Sadly not. A lamenting letter

This is a total bummer and the one reason why I don’t like going during HHN if I’m not attending the event. My family is very much “close out the park” type over early entry, though we do sometimes do both. I will take any theme park any day at night time. I find it much more magical. I guess this gives you a reason to plan another trip in the future!

2 Likes

We have one that changes a week early on it’s own, that threw us for a loop a few weeks ago. I refuse to change my car one, husband says it’s a silent protest lol

What about getting a late ADR that will take you out after dark?

1 Like

I noticed yesterday that for three of our four days, the closing time was extended by an hour…IOA now closes at 8:00 and USF closes at 7. So…NOT QUITE enough to experience nighttime at UOR. :confounded:

2 Likes

That’s my lament but for AK and not getting to see Pandora in the dark. :pensive:

2 Likes

I saw that on the weekends they are open until 9. Would this be late enough for Nighttime at UOR?

Depends on when you are going. During our trip, sunset is at 8:12 pm, so probably by 9:00 there would be enough darkness, mostly twilight.

We are going in two weeks - so mid-May.

Okay. That’s when we’re going (or close to it). We’ll be there (in the parks) May 17-20.

That is when I’m going! The 15th to the 22nd! :wave:

Well then, I’ll be on the lookout for a pink circle with a T while I’m there and say hi if I see you! :wink:

I figured out how to change the photo! :slight_smile: So cool