News: Advanced Dining Reservations starting to re-open to some WDW guests on June 30th, Also some extra experiences as well

As much as I love going to Oga’s DW says no way. Too crowded, even though I am sure they have to do something for social distance.

You said you had a split stay too, correct? Did they allow you to make everything or only for the first part of the split stay?

No. I had two dining dates just like always

Thank you!

1 Like

I didn’t see this posted yet, but it looks like dining reservations are now open to all guests online in the 60 day window, not just those with previously cancelled reservations.

2 Likes

I wasn’t sure where to post this info but wanted it out there…

Cabana’s at Grand Floridian are available now to be booked to anyone staying onsite at a WDW resort. This is a great option for anyone who had hopper plus or planed for a few days at a water park.

They are only taking all day reservations (not half day). Plus you have to pay in full at time of booking (annoying) but it is 100% refundable if you cancel 24 hours or more.

Again, it’s nothing like TL or BB but for us staying at CBR, it will be a bigger slide and the kids will totally love the TV in the cabana!

2 Likes

You don’t have to be staying at GF to use their pool?

Not if you rent a cabana.

We cal it … Disneyland!!!

Exactly what @kerrilux_625778 said. So you basically pay to swim there for the day. You can go to https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/recreation/cabanas/ and check out the other perks that come with the cabana.

1 Like

Thank you for the tip! Would never have known of that. It’s the perfect solution to a resort day while staying at Pop during Covid - nowhere else to go! I booked it even though having great trepidation about our trip in 3 weeks. If we go this will be the cherry on top!

1 Like

Don’t fret…When I come back in 2021, I will get you a Fuzzy Tauntaun! :crazy_face:

I will take you up on that… not the same going solo

any word if Savi’s is taking reservations? I’m seeing conflicting information.
may just have to call, as i don’t see a link on the website or app.

Thanks.

I heard they aren’t opening because of the Equity Actors Guild not approving the working conditions

1 Like

ahhhhh. gotcha.
Thank you.

1 Like