News: Advanced Dining Reservations starting to re-open to some WDW guests on June 30th, Also some extra experiences as well

OMG yes

It seems like the list of open restaurants on the update page is inconsistent with what I pull up when I click “Make a Reservation” in some cases. For example, Tutto Italia is not on the update list, but it doesn’t say “Temporarily Unavailable” on the reservation page.

My guess would be that with reservations expecting to open tomorrow they are actively working on the system, resulting in the inconsistencies you report.

1 Like

So no Oga or Savi at HS? Interesting. I was wondering how they were going to handle both of these.
Calling really disqualifies us foreigners from making reservations though. Although most of us folks are probably not thrilled to rush over to the US right now…

3 Likes

so when I clicked on link on “booking windows” under the restaurant opening and update page there is a FAQ help section…
copied and pasted

Reservation Window – Frequently Asked Questions

Q.

When can I make advance reservations for experiences at Walt Disney World Resort, such as dining reservations and tours?

A.

While we plan for the reopening of our Disney Resort hotels and theme parks, we are keeping the well-being of our Guests and Cast Members in mind.

Disney Springs Dining
Select dining locations at Disney Springs are currently accepting reservations for all Guests.

Guests Staying at Disney Resort Hotels
Guests with Disney Resort hotel reservations for arrivals June 22 through July 10, 2020 can make dining reservations for select Walt Disney World Resort hotel and available Disney Springs dining locations beginning June 18, 2020. Call the Disney Reservation Center at (407) 824-1391 to check availability and make reservations. Or, if you’re a Disney Vacation Club Member, call Member Services at (800) 800-9800. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.

Eligible Guests with Dining and Experience Reservations Cancelled During Closure
Guests who had an active dining or experience reservation on or before September 2, 2020 that was cancelled as of May 28 due to the temporary closure of Walt Disney World Resort may—beginning on June 30—make a new reservation online up to 60 days in advance. Eligible Guests who are unable to make a reservation online may call (407) 939-6690 or (800) 800-9800 for Disney Vacation Club Members.

Eligible Guests can make reservations for available experiences by calling (407) 939-6690, or (800) 800-9800 for Disney Vacation Club Members, beginning on June 30.

Dining reservations for Walt Disney World Resort hotel and theme park locations available during initial reopening may only be booked online during this time. Reservations will not be available through the My Disney Experience app during this advance window. Discover which dining locations and experiences will be available during initial reopening.

1 Like

So you’re telling me there’s a chance (at online booking of dining)

Anyone’s guess Lloyd Christmas

2 Likes

Looks like online reservations for ADR’s is already up & running this morning.

Just signed in at 6:20. Getting the dreaded Space Mountain holding screen :anguished:

@poohfanclub hang in there, it will load.

Sad- no PPO breakfast. Which means, no breakfast at all at GG. My kids will be crushed. Chip N Dale’s sticky buns are their favorite!

3 Likes

Got in and got everything I tried for (8/8 - 8/15)!

1 Like

This was the first one I tried for…no breakfast. :confused: Also could not get Sci Fi-at any time-for either of our 2 HS days.

1 Like

Aww bummer! When are your dates? I know things for anything less than 60 days went live just a bit before 5:30 am. People must have been jumping on them fast. I had to right until right at 6am because my 60 days is today exactly.

Please remind me…what is PPO?

Our trip is July 31-August 8. HS dates are 8/1 and 8/4.

1 Like

Pre Park Opening

1 Like

Even though I got what I was trying for, (given the closures), it was kind of depressing to book the ADR’s with so many restaurants closed. I would not want to eat at a buffet right now, but some of the breakfast buffets were our favorites.

Wow- the new reservation line, 939-6690 isn’t even accepting calls now. Says the queue is closed until they deal with who is on the line.

I called and got through right at 7am- it is now 8:42 and still on hold.

I thought I must have been put in lala land as there should be no way a call right when the lines open has a near 2 hour wait so I called on a different line. Then I heard the “we are not accepting new calls at this time. Call back later”

Wow, definitely glad I didn’t hand up yet.

2 Likes

Just sat down at the computer and did on-line ADR for our trip.

I was able to get two of the same ADR’s as before about the same time, two others are closed. I have subbed in for one similar spots. No princess breakfast for DD, but she’ll live, she’s 15 years old but haven’t done a princess breakfast in 10 years.

But it is depressing to look at the limited menus and lack of choices available. It’s going to be hard to sell DW and DD on eating there since the choices are lacking.

3 Likes

I looked at what was available and decided that we will just do quick service on this trip. Especially since there is so much less planning and we dont know what the day will be like we will just eat on the fly. Something we have never done before so it should be interesting.

1 Like