New Year’s Eve plans

Hey guys! I want to hear your opinions on this one. A few years ago we spent NYE at Epcot but stayed at Pop Century and arrived super early at the parks to avoid crowds and traffic - which in the beginning was great but by the time the NYE fireworks came we were so tired we could barely enjoy it. So in order to avoid that, this time we are staying at the Boardwalk - we arrive on the 30th and on the 31st the plan is to go to Epcot only in the afternoon and not super early. We booked a Cape May breakfast for 10am and we have a dinner reservation at San Angel Inn for 9pm. My question is about lunch, cuz I think we are going to be hungry between breakfast and dinner. Should I just eat at the resort before heading to the park around 3pm ou should I make a lunch reservation at Epcot around that time? I’m just worried the quick service places will be so crowded it will be impossible to get food even at the resort lol! If you have any other recommendations, I’m here for it!

Quick service locations (in Epcot but maybe also at the Boardwalk?) will have mobile ordering available. You can use that to avoid (or reduce) crazy waiting times for food, which as you say will be there for sure on NYE :slight_smile: