New WDW discounts for fall/holidays

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/

There is a regular discount of up to 25% and a D+ discount of up to 35%. APs also have a discount option.

6 Likes

Just came here to help spread the good news! I just saved 25% off my December Pop stay! And it was a piece of cake online. I did get the “We’re Almost in Orbit” virtual queue page at first, but it only lasted a few seconds—so now might be a good time to try.

7 Likes

Yay! Perfect!

2 Likes

Wow, the AP discount is up to 40% off!

4 Likes

Oh oops. Will delete my topic

2 Likes

Disney+ subscribers save up to 35% on rooms at select hotels from 10/22-11/2 and 11/26-12/25.

Guests can save up to 25% on rooms at select hotels for most nights 10/2-12/25

Florida residents can save up to 30% on rooms at select hotels for most nights 10/2-12/25

There will also be an AP offer during this time period with savings up to 35% at select hotels

4 Likes

Thanks for being extra thorough! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@MediumHero7 - I don’t know if this aligns with any future trips but thought you might want to see the AP discounts available to you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I don’t know why this thread didn’t appear in my feed.

Even after I deleted mine, it still didn’t appear initially

Frickin board being boardy

3 Likes

:thinking: :astonished: That’s so interesting. I feel like we can never have too much information about discounts out there! The discounts with the SW fare sale right now could get people to WDW for a lot less money!

3 Likes

I know! And when it finally did show the board like “blipped” or something.

Anyway, it’s all good :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you!!! This is excellent. My total room only for our Nov/Dec stay was $1357 and this brought it down to $1018 for a savings of $339. Appreciate the tag soooo much as I would not have seen this so quickly otherwise.

7 Likes

Good point; this is prompting me to tag the people in the Liners in the World Dec 2023 thread in case they haven’t been alerted yet.

3 Likes

That’s a lot of Mickey Bars or Sandwiches :astonished:

4 Likes

Team Sandwich

5 Likes

Definitely some weirdness with the forum refresh lately.

Lately on my iPad the super-busy threads often don’t show up in my latest feed. I mean, there are 11 posts per second in the Uncensored thread, it should always be at the top of the list!

2 Likes

Interesting!

1 Like

Question - can I book multiple rooms with my AP discount? Like for my BIL and sister and I, we normally book two separate rooms on two separate reservations. I know it’d have to be one reservation to apply my discount, since she wouldn’t be eligible on her MDE, but can I book both rooms myself and get the discount for both and just have her reimburse me?

I would say that it’s worth a try!

1 Like