New WDW Annual Passholder

So my most recent trip I upgraded my tickets to an AP. What do I need to know as a passholder? For instance I have booked a return trip for May and I do not know how to make my FP selections? Any info on what benefits I receive or tips on how best to utilize my new AP. Thanks!

Your trip is onsite? You will book your FPs at 60 days. Did you go into MDE and customize your AP MB?

1 Like

Yes I customized and received my MB :slight_smile:

1 Like

Then for FPs you make them the same way as a stay with tickets.

2 Likes

great thank you :slight_smile:

Isn’t it great to say, “My annual pass…” or “ Well, you know, as a pass holder…”:wink:

5 Likes

You need to know that you will constantly be looking for a ‘cheap flight’ and ‘good hotel deal’ and any excuse ‘just to get away for a few days’ because after all, you ‘just need to pay for flights, hotel and food!’. What started as 3 trips a year for me, somehow resulted in 6 last year…

5 Likes

You have to get your benefit out of that expensive purchase.

I know I do.

2 Likes

I am beyond to excited to be a passholder even if I live all the way in Indiana :slight_smile: I just got back from an 8 park day trip and planning to go for a 4 day weekend in May and another 8 park days in October :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I purchased it day 1 of our 8 park days trip, we used the photo pass for around 200 hundred photos as well as 20% discount on merchandise (we took 2 little girls and spoiled them rotten). I think I have a good head start :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thats what I am hoping for. We got home Sunday and have already booked to go back in May, also looking for another long trip in October.

When we were waiting for the boat back to the GF in November we struck up a conversation with a guy from NJ who said he’d been to WDW 28 times in 2017. He said that he often would book any cheap flight he could find, and that his AP really paid for itself. No joke!
:scream:

1 Like

I like this math!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You should also seriously consider buying Tables in Wonderland. One of the best perks of having AP.

You’ll need to get used to asking if there are any discounts offered for food/merch.
I’m still training myself to ask everywhere.

1 Like

I will look into it. I have the Landry’s membership also.

1 Like