New way to pass the time: Disney photo "pandemic"

I’m starting a new thread that I hope will help us ride the wave of no Disney trips until things open up.

The way the pandemic works (in grossly over simplified terms), one person infects one or more others, who each infect others, etc. This spreads.

This thread is meant to “spread” some joy through photo posting. But there is a trick. In order to be allowed to post a photo, you must find something in another photo that someone else has posted that has also “infected” your photo.

For example, if there’s a photo with you standing in front of the castle from Main Street, then someone else might post a picture with Main Street (but no castle), or a picture with the castle from another view, etc. Or, perhaps you are wearing Mickey Mouse ears…then someone else can post a picture somewhere else entirely where they have been “infected” with Mickey Mouse ears as well. There must be some easily identifiable connection.

I’m not going to limit your choice of photo to the one just above it…but please, when you post your picture, make it a reply to the one you are “infected” by. And, be sure to explain your photo and the connection.

And…since I’m starting the fun, I’ll post the first picture. Let’s see how many “infections” we can trigger! :slight_smile:

Here is a photo from our 2016 trip, with my DD12 and DS6 riding Dumbo. (My DS is too short to be seen!)

15 Likes

We were infected by Dumbo. This is me with DD and DS last summer.

9 Likes

Our Explorers Club CM was infected by the sunglasses! (DS18 and DS10 twins)

11 Likes

Our visit to AKL was infected by twins (my twin DDs 20).

12 Likes

My photo has been infected with tartan!!
Here’s a photo of me dancing with Goofy in 1991…

11 Likes

Infected by the totem pole. Canada pavilion.

11 Likes

Infected by matching shirts.
Thanksgiving dinner at Artist Point last year.

11 Likes

Infected by Goofy. DS at H&V in 2016.

9 Likes

Infected by Evil Queen (DLR FL)

12 Likes

Our photo of France in WS, was infected by a CM!

10 Likes

Infected by the Eiffel Tower.

9 Likes

Infected by Maleficent.

9 Likes

Infected by the Festival of Fantasy Parade

10 Likes

Infected by Donald.

8 Likes

Infected by Mexico

9 Likes

Infected by Coco.
(Projections Main Street DLR)

9 Likes

Infected by projections.

12 Likes

Infected by Cinderella’s Castle

9 Likes

Shoot…I got infected by Dumbo. DS and DD back in 2009…I love the goofy hat on my DS.

9 Likes

DD got infected by the wilderness explorer back in 2015!

Then infected by Carl…

9 Likes