New Users

Can someone point me in a direction or help me understand all the abbreviations? Also, what are wishes?

1 Like

Wishes is the fireworks show at Magic Kingdom

1 Like

Thank you.

here is a link to the common abbreviations

2 Likes

No problem! Ask any questions you have, we are happy to help!

1 Like

Welcome! Please let us know if we can help you in any way!

Since you were so fast to answer, can’t I ask another question about dining plans? We selected the QS plan, but I’m thinking I need to upgrade. What are your thoughts?

Can I answer too? Do you want to do table service meals?

Absolutely, anyone can answer. We do want table service also and know that right now we just have to pay out of pocket.

How many people are you traveling with? How many under 10? How many over 10?

4, 2 adults, 1 -16 yo boy and 1- 7 yo girl

If you have the QS plan but are planning on having a TS meal every day it makes sense to just get the TS plan. The TS plan will only be about $63 dollars more a day. One character meal for your family will cost about $140 out of pocket! It is about $20 more per adult for the TS plan per day. It is a lot of food to have two CS meals and then add a TS- I find I can share CS meals and the desserts can become overwhelming!

1 Like

I don’t currently do the dining plan, but if you know you want to do table service and you want the dining plan then I would upgrade. It would be a lot of food to have the 2 QS meals on the QS plan and then another TS that you would pay out of pocket for.

2 Likes

Am I correct that everyone, 4 of us, get CS meals, not just one or two a day? Sorry, just trying to understand everything.

haha! I think we were typing at the same time and came up with the same answer :smile:

1 Like

Is this your first time going to Disney? If so, then you might consider doing character meals. Chef Mickey, 1900 park fare, Hollywood and Vine.

1 Like

Yes, very first time.

On the QS plan you each get 2 QS meals and 1 snack per day. On the TS plan you each get 1 QS meal, 1 TS meal, and 1 snack per day

1 Like

OK, I think I’m upgrading!!!

1 Like

When is your trip? You can make reservations for the table service meals up to 180 days before your trip.