New Offering - Dessert Party at California Grill

No, it was an entirely different space - both for the food and the fireworks viewing area.

2 Likes

Same.

Me too

1 Like

Has anyone been able to book this? It doesnā€™t look like it is offered every night. I havenā€™t compared calendars but I think it might just not be offered on party nights. I canā€™t tell! But I get a new, confused Buzz Lightyear telling me that there is no room left in any of the parties. :frowning:

I was able to book for Friday, November 5th at 7 pm. I kept getting the buzz at 6 AM, but had my reservation by 6:10 AM.

I didnā€™t look super close at the dates but thought it looked like every other weeknight and then on weekends? Definitely not available every night though.

1 Like

I actually just checked and now itā€™s showing availability for every night! When I clicked on some random nights, it gave me a time of 7 PM to select, so hopefully you were able to snag your night!

2 Likes

I saw some successful booking reports on FB

1 Like

Ok, I got through to the end to book on October 30! But Iā€™m not seeing every night! Interesting. I just care about Dec 11. Iā€™ll find out in a couple of weeks!

2 Likes

Does anyone with current +10 dining status have any insight into the late Nov dates for this party? It is looking to me like they are only offering it once (Tues) during the whole week of Thanksgiving? Iā€™m just trying to find a pattern in the dates!

1 Like

Iā€™m looking for the week after Thanksgiving. ADRā€™s open up tomorrow. Grrrrr! :roll_eyes: I guess we wonā€™t know until Oct. 2nd when it opens.

1 Like

Do you plan on taking the kids with you? Or is this an adult trip?

Iā€™m contemplating this for March, but it says they recommend not bringing kids. Maybe we can do a date night/late anniversary celebration :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Oh definitely no kids! This is our adults-only trip! First, my kids canā€™t really hang past 8pm and second, theyā€™re just maniacs. I read somewhere that they price these things to include alcohol on every ticket to kind of discourage kids anyway, makes sense.

Love Disney date nights!

1 Like

I may or may not be familiarā€¦

1 Like

We have this for October 27th. Will report back.

2 Likes

Ahhh - if I upgrade to an AP do I skip this and do enchantment in the park??

Has there been some kind o fupdate that would make you change your mind?

Well if we donā€™t get APs I would not have park tickets for this day, so it felt like a bonus to catch the fireworks from CG. But if we do AP then we would be able to go into a park.

1 Like

Oh right. Duh. Lol

1 Like

Thoughts or opinions? I was kind of looking forward to the entire weekend of no parks honestly, but the math is starting to look favorable for the AP. Iā€™m trying to balance the ā€œrelaxing that you can only do without the kidsā€ versus trying to maximize park time.

If you have APs I would absolutely not pay the extra to view from CG. As it is itā€™s not something I would do. Even more than HEA this one is designed to be viewed in-park.

2 Likes