New Offering - Dessert Party at California Grill

No, it was an entirely different space - both for the food and the fireworks viewing area.

2 Likes

Same.

Me too

1 Like

Has anyone been able to book this? It doesn’t look like it is offered every night. I haven’t compared calendars but I think it might just not be offered on party nights. I can’t tell! But I get a new, confused Buzz Lightyear telling me that there is no room left in any of the parties. :frowning:

I was able to book for Friday, November 5th at 7 pm. I kept getting the buzz at 6 AM, but had my reservation by 6:10 AM.

I didn’t look super close at the dates but thought it looked like every other weeknight and then on weekends? Definitely not available every night though.

1 Like

I actually just checked and now it’s showing availability for every night! When I clicked on some random nights, it gave me a time of 7 PM to select, so hopefully you were able to snag your night!

2 Likes

I saw some successful booking reports on FB

1 Like

Ok, I got through to the end to book on October 30! But I’m not seeing every night! Interesting. I just care about Dec 11. I’ll find out in a couple of weeks!

2 Likes