New My Disney Experience Update

Disney just released a new update for the MDE app… you can now keep track of your dinning plan and also purchases made at the parks & resorts… (It was about time! if you ask me)
Anyone located these new features? Because I don’t see them… I just updated my app…

I looked yesterday when I updated. I assume that it is activated when you check in. In nine days I am checking in with free dining, so I plan on finding it then!

I found it this morning. In the app it’s under the “Resort Reservation”. From left to right…There’s an option to ‘choose magic bands’, then ‘check dining plan’ (says check back when you check in), ‘view charges’, ‘get directions’, ‘call resort hotel’, ‘find on map’

1 Like

I’m just glad I can finally use it again. I updated my iPhone to the beta iOS 11 and haven’t been able to use the WDW app until this update.

3 Likes

Looks like a great improvement. I like pass renewal but will really use the account ledger. Visually, the park maps are an improvement. I hope walking directions are a little more accurate. I’ll see next week.

1 Like

FOUND IT!!! thank you… I honestly think its an amazing improvement. I sometimes choose not to pay with my MB because its hard to keep track of all the expenses and I have to become a ticket hoarder lol
I’m getting there on monday … and right now it shows every payment I made with every single detail… like the email/printed page you get at checkout!

1 Like