New MK Nighttime show "Disney Enchantment" and EPCOT Harmonious to premiere October 1st

I bet they close off the M.St. Train depot area and create a paid viewing event there :thinking: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes

Butā€¦wasnā€™t main street usually jam-packed anyhow? At least when we last went, all the way down main street was shoulder-to-shoulder people. But maybe it isnā€™t always like that? (I donā€™t know. Just have that one experience to judge it on.)

2 Likes

Chapek? Is that you??

14 Likes

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

It varied, but yes up until about the confectionary was the average.

Which those people didnā€™t get to see much beyond the aforementioned color changing castle and fireworks (and even then a lot of fireworks were blocked by obstacles). Now they can even extend back the train station and still see something. Which isnā€™t a WHOLE lot of room, but itā€™s something and at least your shoulder-to-shoulder standing will be able to see something more now.

I imagine the same article

1 Like

Same. Iā€™m a Poly beach fireworks fan.

This is not funny.

Main Street was, but Town Square and the Train Station had plenty of breathing room.

Each location had a great and different perspective of the show. Iā€™m wondering if their plan to extend projections down Main Street will mean less of a variation in perspective somehow.

1 Like

yall are all blah blah blah but can we please focus on this monstrosity? i was hoping it would be better during the show but now it just looks like a villain from the incredibles.

13 Likes

That could be. You might be right. And it would make sense to mitigate the crowd control issues I otherwise foresee.

mine too. my first thought was ā€œcan i squeeze in a trip before october to see it one last time?ā€ lol

1 Like

We are scheduled to go the second week of Octoberā€¦ :sob::sob::sob: we will JUST miss it. sob

Or, maybe the Windows screen saver?

3 Likes

ā€¦i didnā€™t wanna say nuttinā€™ cause I didnā€™t want to bring the room downā€¦ but yeah, thatā€™s ā€¦oof.

3 Likes

Iā€™m looking at it trying to figure out what the hexk itā€™s supposed to beā€¦ abstract art?

3 Likes

Iā€™m kind of hoping the dessert parties go away. They were getting too expensive for what you got. I say this as someone who did the dessert party for HEA.

Stargate caught a computer virus. Someone find the DHD, otherwise weā€™re stuck with it.

6 Likes

Close the damn iris!!! :rofl:

5 Likes

We are REALLY hoping for a dessert party when we go next year. I despised the experience of HEA due to the crowds, so I want to experience it without the rude crowds to contend with. We are willing to pay. Take our money, Disney. (I knowā€¦donā€™t say that too loudly.)