About time :joy::crazy_face::joy::crazy_face:

4 Likes

Yay!!!

3 Likes

Oh! Trattoria just added to go options!

7 Likes

That’s awesome too!

1 Like

And thanks to @OBNurseNH we know that you can make several MO early in the day and then cancel or ignore them as needed. As long as you are ok with being charged and then refunded.

4 Likes

OMG. I specifically mentioned three of these things in my survey yesterday. I would have loved to-go breakfast from Trattoria instead of having to go all the way to Beach Club.

5 Likes

I am now trying to figure out if I can fit a
trattoria take out breakfast in my plans.

3 Likes

Between this, and forgetting to go look at the new Leave a Legacy walls, and Jennifer’s report I’m now trying to figure out if I can fit a solo trip into my late spring schedule/budget. :flushed:

3 Likes

Finally!!!

Best news. Sleepy Hollow waffles, I heart you… and will be MO’ing you so very soon.

8 Likes

I love that Disney is adding convenience and over hauling a lot of outdated processes.

As a family of germaphobes, it’s been tough going to the world, especially with the finger print scanner at the turnstiles, people standing way too close in queues and having trays of food sitting out on the counter within coughing range of a bunch of strangers while they yell a number over it, possibly contaminating the food. Seriously. 12 years I’ve had to listen to my husbands physical discomfort.

I hate that it took a global pandemic to finally make them see the dangers, but I’m super excited to see more changes as they prep for the 50th.

4 Likes

Let’s hope better processes stay and that status quo doesn’t resume. I’m thinking beyond Disney too.

4 Likes

Woo hoo! My waffles + ice cream plan just got infinitely easier!

5 Likes

I was so excited to see Trattoria al Forno to go. It was not there when I checked a few weeks ago and was a pleasant surprise when I was looking earlier this week. I think Geyser Point is new too.

Is there a way to get The Wave to go if you are not staying at the Contemporary or BLT?

1 Like

I think you can get the Wave to go if you walk from MK?

2 Likes

Somehow I missed this story earlier in the week but just saw it mentioned on the blog. I was dreading standing in line for my corn dogs at Sleepy Hollow but now I can rest easy!

3 Likes

Corn dogs??

No waffles?

Corn dogs are my guilty pleasure. I have to have one on every Disney trip. The waffles look good and maybe we’ll get one of the spicy chicken ones to try, but it’s not a destination food for me. (I think the main reason is it looks so hard to eat!)

2 Likes

I do love a good corn dog. Dying for Casey’s to reopen!

Enjoy!

2 Likes